yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ALERT - FOR RIDE SHARE SERVICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALERT - FOR RIDE SHARE SERVICES

I know Uber is big where I live. I know people who have used it and I know people who are drivers.

There are evil people taking advantage of those using this service and I just saw another report on a woman kidnapped, raped and killed by a imposter driver.

LIFE SAVING ADVICE GIVEN

We are given the name of the driver coming to pick us up on the app, and they are given ours.

Before you step foot inside that vehicle, ask them for their name, and your name.

If they don't have those 2 answers correct, DO NOT get in that vehicle.

It could mean the difference between life and death.

Tell your friends and family, post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, whatever platform you have to keep others safe too
    Last edited by NuTrix; 04-03-2019, 08:04 PM.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I know Uber is big where I live. I've used it and I know people who are drivers.

There are evil people taking advantage of those using this service and I just saw another report on a woman kidnapped, raped and killed by a imposter driver.

LIFE SAVING ADVICE GIVEN

We are given the name of the driver coming to pick us up on the app, and they are given ours.

Before you step foot inside that vehicle, ask them for their name, and your name.

Tell your friends and family, post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, whatever platform you have to keep others safe too
    This.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

As a driver with more than 4000 pickups, I can tell you that this almost always happens late at night when people are drunk.

Although I appreciate the spirit of your post, you're talking to children. Everything you just posted is something that an adult would know to do.

Unfortunately, our "educational" system has created a class of sheep, instead of people who think for themselves.

Furthermore, women in particular, are pressured to be more agreeable. Wonder how many of these women would still be alive if they had been a bitch?

Food for thought.

Comment

I know Uber is big where I live. I've used it and I know people who are drivers.

LIFE SAVING ADVICE GIVEN

Extremely thoughtful of you for posting this and for your concern for everyone out there. Shows that you care not only for yourself but for everyone out there.

Things happen, maybe you are use to being careful but one day you are tired, in a hurry, so frustrated from life that you forget to follow this this simple rule.

This post will definitely bring about an awareness so even in those times when we figured we done it long enough we can pass on the name this one time.

Thank you Nutrix. <3

Comment

Nice of you to share this its very thoughtful but I agree with theLaw an adult should know this even as a man I always check the licence plate matches what my app says. It's sad that such sick people exist in this world
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Women is vulnerable for attacks, we need to protect each other.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I heard about that story. People really need to start paying closer attention. I don't care how much pressure is on you to hurry and get int he car because there's traffic behind you (NYC), make sure to double check the license plate, ask the man for his name and ask him to confirm where you're going (without saying it), and share your location with trusted family/friends. Thankfully, I live in the burbs, so I don't take Uber and when I'm in the city, I make sure I confirm all that stuff.

This reminds me of The Bone Collector.

Comment

It's common sense at the end of the day

Be careful its a sick world we live in stay safe lady's
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  It's common sense at the end of the day

Be careful its a sick world we live in stay safe lady's
                  Common sense ain't so common but also anxiety fucks that up too.
                  I don't know what it's like in other cities, but in Manhattan, it will make you anxious because you're under the impression that when you're calling for a taxi or Uber, you have to hurry up and get in the car before others get annoyed with you. It's like when you're at the register and trying to gather all the change that the cashier gives to you so you can hurry and get out of line before the people behind you start getting annoyed, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Common sense ain't so common but also anxiety fucks that up too.
                    I don't know what it's like in other cities, but in Manhattan, it will make you anxious because you're under the impression that when you're calling for a taxi or Uber, you have to hurry up and get in the car before others get annoyed with you. It's like when you're at the register and trying to gather all the change that the cashier gives to you so you can hurry and get out of line before the people behind you start getting annoyed, lol.
                    Yeah I've experienced that but your safety is always priority
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah I've experienced that but your safety is always priority
                      I agree on that, but women are not learned that from childhood, instead we are taught to accommodate others.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I agree on that, but women are not learned that from childhood, instead we are taught to accommodate others.
                        Yes and its a shame because that can be dangerous for beautiful women
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Yes and its a shame because that can be dangerous for beautiful women
                          It is dangerous for the women not so beautiful too.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Key take aways from this is that it's always smart to make sure info matches up to what you see on your app. It's a matter of constant vigilance (thanks Mad Eye), but as others have said, it's not always easy in the heat of the moment, especially if it's a busy place and you need to move quickly, or you're not entirely sober. It's easy to say folks need to be more careful or that it's common sense, when sitting comfortably at home (or at a coffee shop ) and typing behind a computer. It's more difficult when on the street. Main thing is that this is a disturbing yet very real situation that can happen to anyone. It just reinforces the need for everyone to be more vigilant.

Comment

Yes exactly
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Pro tip for those who don't like confrontation:

If your Uber/Lyft arrives and anything is different from the info on your screen. Cancel the ride immediately, call for another, and then email Uber/Lyft to report the driver and get your money back for the cancellation. No need to say anything to the driver, just cancel and move on. They will only know about these problems if you tell them.

Comment

Phero, travel, drink and party safely - all my lovelies!

I'm not a child and this didn't cross my mind tbh.
                                  I don't use the service, but I know drivers and no one has ever mentioned this to me before. I've seen drunk women of varying ages stumble into their rides, trusting they'd be taken home safely.

Sure, after hearing this happens I want to face palm but that's because I sometimes forget what a dangerous world we live in. It just wasn't something I knew about, but I have family and friends who use ride share services and I would want to be certain they knew about this, whether it's common sense or not, I would want to be sure. Even if they said, "Oh yeah! I totally check for that every time, no matter what." I would be glad to have had the conversation.

And for that teen, or twenty something, soccer mom/dad, grandma/grampa just starting to get into using the service, I would want them to know they should be vigilant.

Sometimes you don't know what you don't know and this is something everyone should learn.
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                                    Pro tip for those who don't like confrontation:

If your Uber/Lyft arrives and anything is different from the info on your screen. Cancel the ride immediately, call for another, and then email Uber/Lyft to report the driver and get your money back for the cancellation. No need to say anything to the driver, just cancel and move on. They will only know about these problems if you tell them.
                                    True that! They always refund if on the rare occasion I don't like anything about the ride
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

!

I'm not a child and this didn't cross my mind tbh.

Sure, after hearing this happens I want to face palm but that's because I sometimes forget what a dangerous world we live in.

I find these two statements utterly frightening coming from a grown woman.

As long as this lackadaisical attitude toward personal safety exists, then there will always be easy prey.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I believe I also mentioned I don't use the service either, so it wasn't on my radar, buts thanks for the compliment.

• theLaw
                                        theLaw commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        "so it wasn't on my radar".........man, it must be nice to be a woman. Hopefully a "face-palm" will get you out of any dangerous situations.

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I find these two statements utterly frightening coming from a grown woman.

As long as this lackadaisical attitude toward personal safety exists, then there will always be easy prey.

You won't get nothing done as a woman, if you are scared all the time.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• theLaw
                                        theLaw commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Who said anything about being scared?

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X