yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What current tv shows are you in to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i start watching The OA.Amazing show.
    Also i start watching Chernobyl which is "based" on "truth" of what really happened there.(If someone knows about that European catastrophe ).A lot of people in my country was affected as well.It was the scariest thing ever happened in EU.

Comment

i wanna say game of thrones but its shit now, more like a parody.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        Well i start watching The OA.Amazing show.
        Also i start watching Chernobyl which is "based" on "truth" of what really happened there.(If someone knows about that European catastrophe ).A lot of people in my country was affected as well.It was the scariest thing ever happened in EU.
        I watched the first show of Chernobyl last night. How scary that all was really. They still don't know if the core fire is out or not. They might say it is, but they lied about everything else. Same goes with Fukishima! Conspiracy anyone?

Breaking Bad (an oldie but a goody)

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I can't find NYPD Blue on net, can anyone here help me? I would like to revisit that one, since it more or less started it all.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            I can't find NYPD Blue on net, can anyone here help me? I would like to revisit that one, since it more or less started it all.
            Amazon Prime has it in states, so I would assume Amazon has it too. You'd probably have to pay for the season though.

When in doubt where to find a show always check IMDB

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Amazon Prime has it in states, so I would assume Amazon has it too. You'd probably have to pay for the season though.

When in doubt where to find a show always check IMDB
              Ok, thank you for the tip.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I watched the first show of Chernobyl last night. How scary that all was really. They still don't know if the core fire is out or not. They might say it is, but they lied about everything else. Same goes with Fukishima! Conspiracy anyone?

Breaking Bad (an oldie but a goody)

Yup,they kept it in secret even in Bulgaria.People were eating huuuuge vagatables from their gardens.
                They informed the people few days after.
                About Breaking Bad i think you have a mug of that movie

Comment

About Breaking Bad i think you have a mug of that movie
                  You don't need to think about the mug, you gave me it and I still use it almost every day

Steve O

Comment

What is game of thrones about? ive heard so many people talk about it and majority of the people i talk to tell me that its really good
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awwwwwwww! A game of throne virgin. I wanna have her

AmandaXS It is a movie based on a great fantasy novels:
                    High medieval Europe : feudal system, castles, knightly tournaments,power and etc.
                    It is a great show,and as you didn't watch it yet it will be a great idea to watch all the seasons now.

Comment

• AmandaXS
                      AmandaXS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sounds really good. im gonna have to watch it. im just a procrastinator at finishing a series on netflix lol

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
                    What is game of thrones about? ive heard so many people talk about it and majority of the people i talk to tell me that its really good
                    Fantasy tv show.
                    I have read the books, seen the three first seasons and then gave up.
                    Arsenal

Comment

medieval drama with boobs and dragons.

it had great 6 seasons, season7 was ok.
                      season 8 is the last one, the last episode is on monday.
                      i actually like the episode from yesterday (5), i was pretty shocked for a good 40-50 minutes watching it, in a good way

Comment

• Silvia
                        Silvia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah it was a good episode.I actually like all of them bad or not.It is a show after all so they have to make us bored sometimes

• AmandaXS
                        AmandaXS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i have yet to watch it but i need to see what its all about

Yeah it was a good episode.I actually like all of them bad or not.It is a show after all so they have to make us bored sometimes
                      GOT SPOILER ALERT

i didnt thought any episode in season 8 was boring, my problem is when they set a system of rules and premises and then crush them.
                      things should make some sense in the context of the story, otherwise its just annoying and i cant enjoy it.

i thought that episode 5 did make enough sense for me to enjoy it but there were some premises they set in the episode before that were broken that annoyed me the most.

the fact that several ships killed one of the dragons so easily with 3 consecutive shots mid flight from such a distance, and the following episode a dragon is tearing through 20 times more ships from close range and then another 100 scorpions or so is what i am talking about.

other then that, it was SICKKKKKKKKK

Comment

i dont know if any of you guys are into vampires but ive been watching vampire diaries and its freaking great! way better than twilight! i literally get up early just to watch it before work. or sometimes when i wake up in the middle of the night and i cant sleep i start watching it lol
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Girl literally have your life gone, only one episode left for the show to end. We are literally on our seats waiting to see how it will end

It is based on medieval times and it is families battling to rule over a kingdom but with many twists

Silvia left out the really good parts like RAPE, INCEST, MENS BALLS AND PENISES BEING CUT OF , DRAGONS AND DRAGON QUEENS, GENERALLY WOMEN RULE IN THIS SHOW AND THEY ARE RUTHLESS , DWARFS

NOT TO MENTION THE ARMY OF THE DEAD AND ITS LEADER WHO IS MADE OF ICE BUT CAN'T BE KILLED BY FIRE

DID I SAY TOO MUCH

I wanted to ease you into it, being a virgin and all

Comment

LMAO that sounds crazy but awesome! the reason why i havent watched it is because im such a procrastinator when it comes to watching a series on netflix like right now ive been watching vampire diaries and theres 8 seasons and im still on season 7 episode 20 but ive been on this series for two months now lol
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

LMAO that sounds crazy but awesome! the reason why i havent watched it is because im such a procrastinator when it comes to watching a series on netflix like right now ive been watching vampire diaries and theres 8 seasons and im still on season 7 episode 20 but ive been on this series for two months now lol
                              It is , you will love it and to be honest I am the same way but I am watching it with the hubby so it downloads it as soon as it comes out and we make an evening out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

It is , you will love it and to be honest I am the same way but I am watching it with the hubby so it downloads it as soon as it comes out and we make an evening out of it.
                                hmmm im gonna have to check it out
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Just finished this season Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Most of the shows I watch also ended their season last week or so. Going to watch new shows on Netflix.

Comment

I can recommend Doom Patrol too, really quirky.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X