XS is on Forbes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS is on Forbes!

Want to get noticed? In-Person Networking is Important and the link that leads to pheromoneXS

You can connect better with non-verbal communication

There are so many things that you can see and experience in person that you simply can’t via email or Skype. When you are live and in person, you can use body language, tone of voice and other elements of communication to make the best possible impression on your audience.

Even better, you can practice these ahead of time. By learning to control your body language, tone of voice, even triggering a mood response by wearing the right pheromone scents, you can really work the room.

At the same time, you’ll be in a much better position to get a read on the people you’re with. You’ll be able to tell, who’s distracted, making eye contact and who’s most attentive to your message. With practice, you can learn to react to that on the fly, changing your approach based on the response you receive.
    I'm super excited by this. You just never know who are clients are

ftw success GIF

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

great job success GIF

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

old school yes GIF

Comment

Awesome! 😎 You can only go up from here!
        PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

This is awesome but also, I don't know how to feel about this.
          I'm not ready to share you all yet, LOL.

Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Didn't I say the wife blend would make you scientificly rich?
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
            Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

yes GIF

Comment

If SteveO keeps this up everyone will be using pheromones
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Now, now... Sharing is caring. 😂😂😂
                  Originally posted by pingu View Post
                  PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                    I am not so sure, since there are many more that don't believe in pheromones.
                    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

excellent bill and ted GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am not so sure, since there are many more that don't believe in pheromones.
                        This! I don’t believe it’ll blow up... Well not yet??? Lol, there are a lot of skeptics for sure and I’m sure they’ll stay stuck in their ways like a lot of people usually do. We will be fine pingu

Comment

Sweet
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

NICE!

well done good job GIF

Comment

I wonder if I'll be able to tell the signs if I've been under someone else's phero influence. let me start looking into this lol

Congrats SteveO this is awesome news!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                                I wonder if I'll be able to tell the signs if I've been under someone else's phero influence. let me start looking into this lol

Congrats SteveO this is awesome news!
                                I've been thinking about this lately... Now when I notice myself staring at a man repeatedly, I always wonder if he's wearing mones, lol.
                                Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X