yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spell Check Gone Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Check Gone Wrong

One of the many perks of working for XS is the food. Free snacks and drinks and on most days breakfast at the very minimum.

I went to McDonalds this morning and well just read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Used.PNG
Views:	145
Size:	386.0 KB
ID:	96704

I guess i left off the s from sausage and spellcheck did its thing
    Attached Files

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I'm dying to know how Bobbi responded

Comment

Oh man, I read the title as "spell casting gone wrong" and thought that's not a good at to start a thread ????

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
        Oh man, I read the title as "spell casting gone wrong" and thought that's not a good at to start a thread ????
        I read the same thing and wondered if XSteveO had tried to sacrifice goats to the ancestors.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          XSteveO Can I google the recipe?

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          No google specifically forbids curry goat rotti's in their TOS agreement...

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          XSteveO Got it...

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Can I google the recipe?
        Curry Goat and Roti are two different recipes. The roti is a flat bread. I like to take the two and make a kind of wrap with it, adding some chick peas and fried plantains as a personal preference.

My one and only experience with this particular style was when I lived in Grenada in the West Indies.

I rate it as one of my top ten foods right along with (in no specific order):
        Curry Goat Roti
        Jerk Chicken
        Pizza
        Involtini (braciole)
        Chicken Kiev
        Teriyaki chicken
        BBQ Ribs (most things BBQ for that matter)
        Sushi
        Cheeseburger
        Quiche

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Curry Goat and Roti are two different recipes. The roti is a flat bread. I like to take the two and make a kind of wrap with it, adding some chick peas and fried plantains as a personal preference.

My one and only experience with this particular style was when I lived in Grenada in the West Indies.

I rate it as one of my top ten foods right along with (in no specific order):
          Curry Goat Roti
          Jerk Chicken
          Pizza
          Involtini (braciole)
          Chicken Kiev
          Teriyaki chicken
          BBQ Ribs (most things BBQ for that matter)
          Sushi
          Cheeseburger
          Quiche
          Did you try my Butter chicken recipe? It is in the off topic section of this board. You are going to love it.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            One of the many perks of working for XS is the food. Free snacks and drinks and on most days breakfast at the very minimum.

I went to McDonalds this morning and well just read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Used.PNG
Views:	145
Size:	386.0 KB
ID:	96704

I guess i left off the s from sausage and spellcheck did its thing

Oh I remember that day. The day you wanted to give Bobbi a half eaten McGriddle. Hence the term used. You tried to back track but I knew what you were up to.

Luckily I was there to warn her so she wouldn't eat it.

Breakfast at XS, Wow!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X