yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How Did You Discover Pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CariBella View Post

Same! Someone posted a link to KateD's P Pounding thread and I was like Dayuumm!!!
    Link to this thread, please.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I think I saw an ad on Amazon or some other shopping website and became curious about what they were. Luckily I didn't buy any of the products being advertised on amazon because I think they were duds so I've just been doing research since then and landed on this community which seems to consist of serious testers and actual observations rather than just over-inflated hype from the ad copywriting.
        Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

I think it was Amazon that got me too come to think of it. They had a woman's phero on sale for 20 bucks. I thought I may have been pheroed after being heavily imprinted by a woman. I hadn't been that heavily imprinted in decades and I was curious if it was, "all my fault" as she complained. She was fine with the game until I asked her out then shit hit the fan.

She had mentioned having tiny bottle collections. I thought she was talking about nail polish. Having that kind of fallout with a woman had me seriously examining myself and I kept coming back to myself as only human. I THINK I bought the amazon phero to see if I could recognize the scent. 2 plus 2 added up correctly.

I didn't recognize the scent but I liked it. I put on three or four drops not knowing what I was doing. That night several girls knees buckled, one almost to the ground and she scampered off perhaps peeing herself. They had sent me a 50 percent off coupon so I ordered the men's version. Instead of or swooning or buckling at their knees, several started competing for me. A lot of pissed off women. Now I wear more subtle stuff and the ladies I know have learned how to keep their panties up and legs closed.

This reminds me, I need to find a fresh venue and try out the knee buckler again see if it still works or if it was a fluke.

Comment

I came to pheromones by coincidence in 2009. I was helping my niece with her homework and was searching the Internet for some useful information. I think the topic was Insects and their communication or something like that when I came along the site about pheromones and the information insects and mammals are using pheromones for communication.

I found this so fascinating that I did a deeper search later that night and eventually found Androtics and Pherotalk. After a couple of days of intense reading I was keen on trying pheromones and placed my first order there.
            But first I called the company asking some questions to find out if they are legit and for some advice what my first mones should be like.
            Well, the man on the other end of the line, his name was Steve O , answered all my questions and I ordered my first mones. Instant Openness and Instant Honesty they were. After I found my sweet spot I was surprised how well they work and I was hooked.

My next order then was Instant Gentleman and TUTH. It was TUTH that finally convinced me that pheromones really do work because of such a blatant in in your face experience that I was just "mouth open shocked".
            I became ill short after that nice "in your face" experience and had to quit mones and some other stuff too.
            Anyway, fully recovered last year I am back to "go to school again and learn" what science and SteveO developed while I was absent

Comment

College biology class.

Comment

Don't remember specifically. Started with a search after I heard about pheromones in general. Might have been a sex toy party with the lame pheromones they sell then I did my own search? I found AD first then luckily came here. I'm so glad they came into my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Link to this thread, please.
                  As most of you who read my threads and posts know that daddy's home and he wants his l'il freak. When he arrive flo that ho was here and we had to wait

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

As most of you who read my threads and posts know that daddy's home and he wants his l'il freak. When he arrive flo that ho was here and we had to wait

Thank you.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I got hooked from the LSA thread on Love Oils since I am tired of being in a drought when it comes to love and dating. I learned A LOT from Ildergreier, Vicki Lee, Outspoken One, Scorpion, and several others. I read all 147 pages of that 5 year old thread and then came over here. For the people on LSA, I am the one who passed on the helpful tip about Pop Rocks.

My first order arrived today and I hope to get started on my journey tomorrow when I venture out for the day.
                      The Collection
                      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X