yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What do you like to do for fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Oooooo I always wanted to learn how to make Chicken Tikka Masala
    That is not difficult any more with an instant pot in the house. Before that it took too long time.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I love interacting with people the most, it feels so satisfying to have an interesting and fun conversations with different kinds of people with all their quirks and traits. As for what I do at home, I usually watch Youtube videos on all kinds of self-improvement to make myself become a better person (unfortunately I only do the research part). Besides that I try to workout, learn Mandarin and read non-fiction books. Pretty boring guy if ya ask me.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
        I love interacting with people the most, it feels so satisfying to have an interesting and fun conversations with different kinds of people with all their quirks and traits. As for what I do at home, I usually watch Youtube videos on all kinds of self-improvement to make myself become a better person (unfortunately I only do the research part). Besides that I try to workout, learn Mandarin and read non-fiction books. Pretty boring guy if ya ask me.
        Have you listened to "25 Ways to Win with People" on YouTube yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Have you listened to "25 Ways to Win with People" on YouTube yet?
          Oh I haven't yet, I'll definitely take a look at it. John C. Maxwell is a pretty popular speaker/book author so I'll need to get around to reading/listening to his works. I've also read books like the 48 Laws of Power which is pretty great and books on social skills such as "The Like Switch" and Dale Carnegie's classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People", would definitely suggest you to try and read them out.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Oh I haven't yet, I'll definitely take a look at it. John C. Maxwell is a pretty popular speaker/book author so I'll need to get around to reading/listening to his works. I've also read books like the 48 Laws of Power which is pretty great and books on social skills such as "The Like Switch" and Dale Carnegie's classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People", would definitely suggest you to try and read them out.
            I have all of this! I've yet to start reading them, though!

Here's another: http://www.pharmanewsonline.com/wp-c...uccess-in-.pdf

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooooo! What fun!

I have all of this! I've yet to start reading them, though!

Here's another: http://www.pharmanewsonline.com/wp-c...uccess-in-.pdf
            Wow, thanks for the pdf! I'll go around to reading it soon.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the pdf! I'll go around to reading it soon.
              You're most welcome

Comment

Other hobbies?
                Hmm.

Fragrance.
                Wigs.
                When the weather is warm; hiking, off road biking (not mountain biking but rails to trails type stuff), birding.
                Going out to eat, especially places where you can interact with other diners.
                Visiting wineries, going on wine tours.
                Making my own homemade organic lotions.
                And my favorite - lovin' on my family every day
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I will, it's so damn hard.
                  I watch the videos all the time on Instagram.

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9uF6-Q4gU&t=89s
                  You should check out yogaglo.com. They offer a free trial and you watch an actual class going at an actual studio in santa monica.

Like a studio yoga, some teachers are better than others but quite a few of them give detailed directions on form. The only thing is, there is no one there to correct you if you're doing something wrong, but doing in front of a mirror can help

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually learned to like Bichram Yoga, but those classes are EXPENSIVE.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Other hobbies?
                  Hmm.

Fragrance.
                  Wigs.
                  When the weather is warm; hiking, off road biking (not mountain biking but rails to trails type stuff), birding.
                  Going out to eat, especially places where you can interact with other diners.
                  Visiting wineries, going on wine tours.
                  Making my own homemade organic lotions.
                  And my favorite - lovin' on my family every day
                  What is birding, NuTrix?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What is birding, NuTrix?
                    It's a hobby where you basically go out to various places to search out wildlife (birds, in particular). You use long range cameras and/or binoculars to identify different species. Mr Right introduced me to it. Since I like to spend most nice days outdoors, it was easy to add to my list of hobbies - though I get caught up in more than just birds...butterflies, fox, deer, mantis, turtles, flora, all manner of things Any favorite photos can then be turned into pictures for collages or used for portfolios. Some people earn their living from it. I've seen some absolutely beautiful photographs and talked with some extraordinary people who have spent their entire lives traveling the world doing this. Some really amazing stories there
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

It's a hobby where you basically go out to various places to search out wildlife (birds, in particular). You use long range cameras and/or binoculars to identify different species. Mr Right introduced me to it. Since I like to spend most nice days outdoors, it was easy to add to my list of hobbies - though I get caught up in more than just birds...butterflies, fox, deer, mantis, turtles, flora, all manner of things Any favorite photos can then be turned into pictures for collages or used for portfolios. Some people earn their living from it. I've seen some absolutely beautiful photographs and talked with some extraordinary people who have spent their entire lives traveling the world doing this. Some really amazing stories there
                      Such a cool hobby!
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix there is an eagle couple living on a little island just in the fjord here, I can take pictures of them to you.

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That would be awesome!

Comment

I'm working on Traveling solo this summer . I really haven't traveled out and about on in a nice while... I'm already thinking I'll be doing the same, going lone wolf and meet people along the way. I can't take folks with me because I can't deal with iffy energy, you either in or out... With that bein said it's good to just plan as you go and go alone. My goal is to learn how to roam freely without distraction and learn that I don't NEED anyone to accompany me, And being a woman a lot of people advise against it... But the show must go on! lol
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I'm working on Traveling solo this summer . I really haven't traveled out and about on in a nice while... I'm already thinking I'll be doing the same, going lone wolf and meet people along the way. I can't take folks with me because I can't deal with iffy energy, you either in or out... With that bein said it's good to just plan as you go and go alone. My goal is to learn how to roam freely without distraction and learn that I don't NEED anyone to accompany me, And being a woman a lot of people advise against it... But the show must go on! lol
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Which concerts have you been to?
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

A figurative painter friend of mine is living in Atlanta too and he is always on the look for models, send a pm if you want more information.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

A figurative painter friend of mine is living in Atlanta too and he is always on the look for models, send a pm if you want more information.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X