yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Free Outernet the world over (Possible & Dangerous). Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Outernet the world over (Possible & Dangerous). Is it worth it?

Buy Othernet products, including receiver hardware and accessories.

Imagine being able to access the Internet anywhere in the world at any time without censorship, regulation or government control. Utilizing an array of satellites with datacasting this technology is rumored to be the "modern version of shortwave radio".

While proponents love the idea of free unrestricted access and privacy, opponents fear unrestricted government surveillance and oppression. Others are already against the use of WiFi signals, technically low frequency microwave, as an already degradation of health. There are purported studies which I do not have links to, that indicate vegetation will not grow in close proximity to WiFi hotspots. I'm sure you've all have read or heard of the concerns of brain cancer linked to use of smart phones.

While seemingly every technology innovation has its benefits as well as drawbacks I personally have deep concerns over this. I LOVE the idea of access for millions of people connecting wherever they are. Unrestricted Outernet access seems like a fantastic idea, but besides the more common concerns I already mentioned there is the flooding of man made frequencies across the entire globe. I love going camping and enjoy my time away from all technology. While I am a guy who is typically connected I recently deactivated my facebook account because of concerns over privacy. I go on hikes and find solace in wilderness to get in contact with natural laws and frequencies. The technology being proposed would eliminate that completely as we would be bombarded with these frequencies wherever we were to be.

Its a slippery slope as progress changes our natural environment.

So here's a little pole to ponder and before answering ask yourself the important questions. Your life is so much more valuable than mere convenience.
    Yes, the benefits outweigh all else!
    50.00%
    No, there are to many risks involved!
    0%
    I can see both sides of the coin, Positve and Negative!
    50.00%

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

We're already killing ourselves and I always kinda laugh when people think in 50-100 years everything will be totally awesome sauce when it won't be. I thought one idea for jeans with radiation resistant pockets for cell phones would be a cool idea considering mine is in my pocket so much. Most people don't think about all of the radiation and even when they find it its all around them they want to keep using the stuff. But I'm sure its helping us get all of these cancers and diseases too.

I guess I can say I'm addicted to the internet so anything that makes it faster/better would be great. I dunno how satellites could be involved since theres way too many of them up there, or maybe thats what would make it easier to have haha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X