yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hair. Wigs anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    When I worked in Richmond there was a deli/convenience store but when I went inside, 3/4 of the walls were covered in wigs. I'd never seen anything like it. I bought some cheap lunch meat that I'll never forget, and those wigs, surreal. The texture on wigs is too coarse and stiff for white girls, I think.
    Indian/Asian hair is coarse and stiff? I find it to be silkier and smoother than Caucasian hair. Maybe you're talking about synthetic wigs.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    I've only ever used wigs on halloween, I own 7 or so that are lost in the void of my closet. I bought two wigs in pink and purple to wear around casually cause I've always wanted to my dye my hair but there's no way I'll ever bleach it.

I've worn them out once and...that was it.

Not to toot my own horn...okay I'm tooting it, but the volume in my natural hair far surpasses the volume of any of the wigs I own (maybe the wigs are too poor quality, I don't know) and so I end up looking a little worse. I nitpick.

I loved heat styling but stopped because of damage too.

Has anyone ever used those steam rollers long term? Wonder if it can cause damage too

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed they feel synthetic. I guess I find the whole concept of wigs, Attractive, but not intimate, Sexy, but I wouldn't want to have sex with a woman wearing one, that night. lol

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, not being able to run your hands along the head, or, if you like some hair pulling, would really take away from some of the raw sexuality if you have to be careful how you're touching...

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Indian/Asian hair is coarse and stiff? I find it to be silkier and smoother than Caucasian hair. Maybe you're talking about synthetic wigs.
    I agree! My hair is naturally wavy and I love how silky and straight you can have it. Straighter than my hair would ever be even straightening it!

I used to bleach and dye my hair, but I kept it short. I damages your hair terribly. I loved deep violet and hot pink! Still do, but now I can have it without damaging a single strand of my own hair, and have it longer too!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I agree! My hair is naturally wavy and I love how silky and straight you can have it. Straighter than my hair would ever be even straightening it!

I used to bleach and dye my hair, but I kept it short. I damages your hair terribly. I loved deep violet and hot pink! Still do, but now I can have it without damaging a single strand of my own hair, and have it longer too!
      I wish mine was straight, just for the easy upkeep! Naturally wavy hair is great because it will hold a tighter curl and can get kinda straight ish. <3 more texture in hair. = appearance of more volume

Have you tried organic dyes? I've never tried it myself but heard it was more gentle on the hair

Comment

What dye did you use? I hear Manic Panic is good? Not sure... I know I could never dye my natural hair... Or well, I rahter just have a wig take the hit for me lol. I can't deal with that kind of unceritanty.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Have you tried organic dyes? I've never tried it myself but heard it was more gentle on the hair
          Back when I was coloring my own hair, I found the most vibrant colors, the blues, pinks, violets, were their best if you stripped/bleached your hair first - feel free to cringe There is no way to do that without damage. My hair is too dark for dyes of that color to really stand out and stay.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          What dye did you use? I hear Manic Panic is good? Not sure... I know I could never dye my natural hair... Or well, I rahter just have a wig take the hit for me lol. I can't deal with that kind of unceritanty.
          Manic panic has some really beautiful, rich colors but can be so messy and they came in the dinky little pots. I wanted more bang for the buck, and you have to bleach (and buy/do that seperately) to get full effect for that too. I actually landed on something by accident that I really fell in love with. Very appealing name - Splat It has the bleach and color all in one box. They make a no bleach 30 day version that I've never tried though. Lusty lavender and Pink fetish were my go to's. The kit made it so easy, but it's hell on your hair.
          My hair was always super soft and shiny, but it was smoke n mirrors, because if I didn't use all the products I did after washing, it would be straw like instead of soft and shiny.

Comment

I guess it's good to be a guy in this case. Toupees are laughed at so that saves most of us a lot of money. Shiney bald heads are ok now so no more receding hairline anquish anymore. As far as color, after you are out of your twenties only a little bit of hair coloring is allowed. Ladies make fun of any vanities. I'm still looking into something for the beard but I only want to take off a few years at a time, ten max, twenty no. Somehow, the hair that stands straight up and won't obey is sexy or something to a lot of gals.

I am getting some good mileage out of persistent accurate trimming though. It might count with women's wigs too. The wigs are ok till I spot funny stuff around the hairline. Come to think of it, if anything will put a woman in the friend zone, and there aren't many women I would turn down for sex(yeah, I know), is a bad wig. Twenty years old, Big exposed boobs notwithstanding. I get tunnel vision.

Quick subconscious thought flashed, just for male perspective, "It might be a guy." I saw a lady with a bunch of hair sticking out the back of her wig and that qualifier thought ran through my head for a sec.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ___
              Oh my god, you will hate my hair. It is super straight with no curl pattern at all and with thin, thin hair strays. I have a lot of them, though.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like your hair would feel smooth and silky if its straight! I do envy straight hair sometimes. Especially when in an angled Bob. So fierce

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love a Bob, but don't have the neck for it.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Oh my god, you will hate my hair. It is super straight with no curl pattern at all and with thin, thin hair strays. I have a lot of them, though.
              Could never hate you beautiful! Sigh and wish for similar blessing, but never hate

Comment

Has anyone ever used those steam rollers long term? Wonder if it can cause damage too
                I would be curious about this too.

Comment

Interstingly enough, a pitch for wigs is to change things up in the bedroom.
                  That's one place they don't really enter for me. I mean, I guess if it were requested, I would be happy to play, hahaha, but I think it would be distracting, lol.

It has been a real turn on for my guy to know he's the only one who gets to run his hands through my long locks hidden underneath

Maybe it's those cosplay roots, but wigs are for convenience or for achieving a particular look. As I've gotten older and run into people with health issues, it's expanded the possibilities. Mainly I use them like accessories. I love how I've been able to grow my own hair long, but if I want a cute pixie cut I can still have it without scissors ever touching my head!

Comment

Could never hate you beautiful! Sigh and wish for similar blessing, but never hate
                    Ahh.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This put me in a purchasing mood...
                      Everydaywigs is the best wig store for women, At Everydaywigs you can buy quality lace front wigs, a variety of synthetic wigs, and human hair wigs, Fast and Free Shipping worldwide

Yay! New hair! lol

Comment

Everydaywigs is the best wig store for women, At Everydaywigs you can buy quality lace front wigs, a variety of synthetic wigs, and human hair wigs, Fast and Free Shipping worldwide

Yay! New hair! lol
                        This wig looks so pretty and natural!! I love it!

Comment

https://www.everydaywigs.com/ombre-b...68-p-1267.html

Yay! New hair! lol
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Yay! New hair! lol
                            I love it.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Same here! I've got some lighter lace (beige) but never "transparent".
                              This is my first time purchasing from this company so fingers (toes, eyes...) crossed.
                              I like most things rooted, because my own hair isn't light (well, if I want completely believable) but then my scalp is light and the knots can be an issue (enter in a bit of bleach...). This should be fun for spring (I'm trying to encourage warmer weather to happen by force of will!)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X