yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexy Like An Old Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Like An Old Book

Click image for larger version

Name:	52328303_2301025429929701_8273402541736198144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-2.fna&oh=6a8b5334bbe1c0b99a5b417a064120e4&oe=5CF42400.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	95055

Yeah Baby, That be me!.

This thread is funny, when I was younger, I used to put my face in books because I'd love the smell of them. So weird.

Comment

I remember finding these huge ancient Union Journals from the 1800's in a Pittsburgh Library. The smoke and acid in the air really yellowed and crumbled those books. For all the wars and lives, little negative was to be found. A melting pot of humanity and cauldrons of steel. Then to a museum of art and found ancient books on display that you could touch too. I remember Transylvania cemetery photos. I pretended I was studying the journals of the vampires. And another one was the tombs of an old abbey. Those huge thick books, all written in German but the paper was so different. Bleached, crumbling but pure white, unlike most old books but 4 inches or more in thickness. I was in wonderland.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X