yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your SOTD? And why you pick that scent/fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    Most of my fragrances are fall/winter. I only have a hand few summer ones. I don't really like freshy citrusy notes.

Maybe I'll dust off my 8 years old CK One, lol.
    I think leather focused scents still work for summer.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think leather focused scents still work for summer.
      I have to agree. In fact, my SOTD two days ago was CH Men Prive and yesterday was John Varvatos Dark Rebel, both are leather fragrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I have to agree. In fact, my SOTD two days ago was CH Men Prive and yesterday was John Varvatos Dark Rebel, both are leather fragrance.
        Yeah to smell leather year round.

Tried Farkas (one of my absolute favorites)?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah to smell leather year round.

Tried Farkas (one of my absolute favorites)?
          I'm sad why there are so many fragrance products in this world that we cannot get them all.

I like that wolf art. Will check that out soon.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Sometimes I spray some gourmand fragrance and go to sleep. Last night I sprayed PDM Herod clone on one arm and Nasomatto Baraonda clone on another.

Comment

I'm on a Guerlain kick right now, Insolence...which is SO sweet and candy like it should be called innocence. And Mon Guerlain and La Petite Robe Noire....

Mmm, Spicebomb is so scrumptious!

I agree, so many wonderful fragrances and how could we hope to have them all?!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Have just received my bottle of Dior Amber Nuit clone, Alexandria Fragrances' Amber Night. I sprayed them and compare side to side, the clone is spot on but OG is a bit more smooth and sweeter. The clone is an extrait concentration, I can still see the oil on my skin 1 hour later while the OG is fully absorbed into my skin so I expect the clone to last a lot longer.

Going to wear this as SOTD today.

Comment

I had bought some oil extracts and found that their oils were not for skin use. They were cheap. I have tried putting a drop on the inside of my belt on the leather but dispersion is bad. My guess is the temperature of the belt is near room temperature and not exposed to lots of air. Of course they would discolr the outside of the belt.

These will probably need a warmer and have to be used around the house as intended, as aromatherapy. I have to admit the sandalwood was uplifting, even exciting but it lasted so long on my skin that it got annoying with age. It didn't stop for days and wouldn't come out of my skin. I believe it was pachouli oil in that particular essential oil.

Comment

-2C today so I sprayed myself with Russian Amber.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Well, we have had a cold snap but it's February and I wasn't taking it into account. Back above freezing today. Maybe these oils will work on clothing as it warms up again.

Comment

Guelain La Petite Robe Noire.
                          Trying out XS194 for work and thought something light and clean would be nice
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

SOTN: I went to a date so I picked Dior Homme Intense. My date however said I smelled powdery and she prefer me to wear something sexier, a badboy type of scent next time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X