yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your SOTD? And why you pick that scent/fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOTD, my own LPMP gourmand bomb mix. I have faulty nozzle on my TLG 30ml bottle so I could never spray right dose for the blend. I just transferred it to a 5ml togo bottle and it sprays out like a 10ml bottle. I love the smell so much because now I can smell the full depths of this scent. So good that I'm wearing this and going to bed with it.

Comment

I wanted to smell like a man today, so it is 1891 Perfume oil Fine Gentleman today.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
        Ladyofthewoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahh Alkemia. I love some of their stuff. One of my favs is Wilde, which is also a little masculine. I wore it the whole time we were in Ireland.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        That one is perfect for Ireland.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I wanted to smell like a man today, so it is 1891 Perfume oil Fine Gentleman today.
      That's a lot of notes for this fine gentleman. The note composition does feel like a unisex.

French lavender buds, mandarin peel, lime leaves, bergamot, bay leaves, coriander, clove, nutmeg, ginger flower, pink pepper, elegant white carnations, heirloom tree rose, opium tar accord, and woody amber resin nestled in an embrace of precious oriental incense woods

Comment

The term Unisex is relative. I know plenty of women who like their winter fragrances a little on the dark or masculine side.
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

That's a lot of notes for this fine gentleman. The note composition does feel like a unisex.

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
          You will love it, it is in oil, though.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
            The term Unisex is relative. I know plenty of women who like their winter fragrances a little on the dark or masculine side.
            And a lot of men who like feminine top notes. I do have many fragrances with notes more to the feminine side as well. I usually wear those for dating.

Comment

You will love it, it is in oil, though.
              Right now LPMP's pherotine month and many other houses with their Valentine's day sale is about to make a big hole in my wallet.

Comment

SOTD: LPMP North Pole with some vanilla sandalwood oil added lightly scented TLG.

While I like North Pole, I still think the sample vial I had is not enough to cover cops in TLG so I added a few drops of vanilla sandalwood oil in.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOVE North Pole!

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Second!

Right now LPMP's pherotine month and many other houses with their Valentine's day sale is about to make a big hole in my wallet.
                I understand. lol
                Arsenal

Comment

Waiting to place order for more samples of House of Orpheus fragrances and waiting for a restock of Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams in addition to the pherotine sale.

Comment

SOTD yesterday, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540. Sweet cotton candy, I was ready to be eaten. I'm testing TLG almost everyday on every occasions I get. I went to the department store and I got lots of attraction when women walk past and got a whiff of my scent. Might be the fragrance alone that worked so well. It's one of the highest rating sex in a bottles after all.

Went on a date at night, wore Alexandria Fragrances' Royal Equestrian, a clone of Parfums de Marly Layton known for one of the best niche clubbing and dating fragrances. Apple, Woodsy, Vanilla notes, yummy.
                    Last edited by Bloodburn; 02-03-2019, 04:21 AM.

Comment

SOTD: Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man, a clone of Creed Aventus with better opening smoke note complementing Frost scented M3X. I know Aventus scent is everywhere. It's like an everyman scent now but since I got M3X in Frost which is just a knockoff of Aventus so I had to cover it with CDNIM. I think my bottle batch is 2017. 2018 and up batches are said to be reformulated and don't smell as good anymore.

Comment

Is that one of the better aventus knockoffs by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Is that one of the better aventus knockoffs by chance?
                          Yes, a clone of Aventus with designer quality but the newer batch is not the same anymore so I heard.

There are other small niche houses that make almost exact clones of various good batches of Aventus (90-99% close) with niche quality ingredients. Check out Parfums Vintage.

Comment

I bough Spicebomb yesterday so I am wearing that one. I love this!
                            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

I bough Spicebomb yesterday so I am wearing that one. I love this!

Comment

It has been warmer today, but I do think we will have winter four weeks more. My amber, spice, leather and vanilla scents are not going to get rest.
                              Arsenal

Comment

It has been warmer today, but I do think we will have winter four weeks more. My amber, spice, leather and vanilla scents are not going to get rest.
                                Our Meteorological Department said they will prepare to announce their weather forecast that summer is coming at the end of Feb and end in May. Temp will be higher than last year at 38-39C in my region, omg. Tucking away my beloved gourmand and sweet scents.

Comment

Our Meteorological Department said they will prepare to announce their weather forecast that summer is coming at the end of Feb and end in May. Temp will be higher than last year at 38-39C in my region, omg. Tucking away my beloved gourmand and sweet scents.
                                  Yeah, they can be nauseous in warmer weather.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Most of my fragrances are fall/winter. I only have a hand few summer ones. I don't really like freshy citrusy notes.

Maybe I'll dust off my 8 years old CK One, lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X