yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your SOTD? And why you pick that scent/fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is full winter outside so I am using my Russian Amber.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      It is full winter outside so I am using my Russian Amber.
      Russian Amber sounds exquisite. I like amber.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Russian Amber sounds exquisite. I like amber.
        This is the bottle I am talking about.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Yes! This! This! *swoons*

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeeeeesssss!

You got me really interested now. Boozy Amber fragrance sounds amazing. Will have to find a decant of this.

Comment

You got me really interested now. Boozy Amber fragrance sounds amazing. Will have to find a decant of this.
          Hmm, check fragrance.net for that perhaps?
          Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, check fragrance.net for that perhaps?
            I will check with the local decant stores tomorrow.

Comment

I will check with the local decant stores tomorrow.
              Cool, I hope you will like it as much as I do. The other one I love from this perfume company is Cuir Ottoman, try to get a decant of that one too.
              Arsenal

Comment

Cool, I hope you will like it as much as I do. The other one I love from this perfume company is Cuir Ottoman, try to get a decant of that one too.
                You have great taste in fragrance. You must smell amazing.

Comment

You have great taste in fragrance. You must smell amazing.
                  Thank you, and I hope I do.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Wearing LPMP's Love God today but I aged this 30ml spray bottle with 4 sample vials of various LPMP scents. Mara approved that the scents won't clash so this became a unique scent on its own.

Bad Boy, LP:Homme, and UN at 2:1:1. Its scent is like a sweet gourmand bomb but still masculine.

Comment

Wearing LPMP's Love God today but I aged this 30ml spray bottle with 4 sample vials of various LPMP scents. Mara approved that the scents won't clash so this became a unique scent on its own.

Bad Boy, LP:Homme, and UN at 2:1:1. Its scent is like a sweet gourmand bomb but still masculine.
                      Now this sounds great, I love wearing male perfume.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Now this sounds great, I love wearing male perfume.
                        You should try it. I actually transfered 10ml of TLG to an empty bottle and mixed with LP:Homme alone at first. The other 20ml I mixed in 2 vials of Bad Boy but the scent was too light for my liking (or maybe it had not aged well yet) so I mixed in UN later on.

The amount of liquid on each bottle at 1 spray were not the same so I had to dump LP:Homme scented mix back into the original bottle.

The scent still has LP:Homme notes that stand out but UN notes take the lead.

Comment

You should try it. I actually transfered 10ml of TLG to an empty bottle and mixed with LP:Homme alone at first. The other 20ml I mixed in 2 vials of Bad Boy but the scent was too light for my liking (or maybe it had not aged well yet) so I mixed in UN later on.

The amount of liquid on each bottle at 1 spray were not the same so I had to dump LP:Homme scented mix back into the original bottle.

The scent still has LP:Homme notes that stand out but UN notes take the lead.
                          I will, thank you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I thought Amber would be decently male so I tried a bottle of ladies desire me plus with amber rose. Makes me wan to sneeze. 50 bucks for 30 ml and they throw in free beta androstenol which is kinda chatty and social so I'm cheap. I've yet to find a male fragrance that plays nice. My NUDES smell a bit like rosewater even though they are unscented. Stuffs strong, I keep dropping the dose lower and lower but that scent needs work in my opinion. I wouldn't like it on a woman either. But still, I haven't given up on Amber.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              I thought Amber would be decently male so I tried a bottle of ladies desire me plus with amber rose. Makes me wan to sneeze. 50 bucks for 30 ml and they throw in free beta androstenol which is kinda chatty and social so I'm cheap. I've yet to find a male fragrance that plays nice. My NUDES smell a bit like rosewater even though they are unscented. Stuffs strong, I keep dropping the dose lower and lower but that scent needs work in my opinion. I wouldn't like it on a woman either. But still, I haven't given up on Amber.
                              I don't smell anything in Nude and rose/rosewater scent is something I pick up real quick because I love the note but I don't find it in Nude.

Fragrance that use cheap ingredients make me want to sneeze too but not niche quality ones but the price also reflect the quality of niche fragrances.

Comment

On 26/01/19, SOTD was JPG Ultra Male, the highest rating clubbing fragrance known for its beast projection mode and women love its sweet pear, vanilla scents. Wore this to help projecting my phero combo in an outdoor rave music festival.

Been wearing Christian Dior Ambre Nuit that I got a decant of for the past 2 days also. WOW, this one is really smooth and beautiful. I'm pretty sure this is one of the best fragrance to wear with any dating phero mixes as a cover. Great dating vibe + one of the best dating fragrances = you're mine. It's also a unisex fragrance.

Comment

LPMP Shelly's Winter Sweater today. Its a Private Edition that I got years ago and I have to be in the mood for it. It smells like warm skin in a wool or cashmere sweater. Perfect for the mess on it's way!
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                    LPMP Shelly's Winter Sweater today. Its a Private Edition that I got years ago and I have to be in the mood for it. It smells like warm skin in a wool or cashmere sweater. Perfect for the mess on it's way!
                                    Thinking about it sounds like this scent must be really smooth to smell. Living in a hot and humid country, I really like their North Pole. Smell so real.

Comment

Today its "Tomorrow" by Tokyo Milk. A very fresh green scent. Like fresh cut grass. Lovely!
                                      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Never heard of Tokyo Milk. Checking them out now.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                                          Ladyofthewoods commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          The notes for Tomorrow are sea salt, sea water, moss & cypress

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X