yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your SOTD? And why you pick that scent/fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your SOTD? And why you pick that scent/fragrance

My SOTD is Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight. Using it to cover a lightly vanilla sandalwood scented Barely Legal. The fragrance is inspired by By Kilian Black Phantom. Pretty good dark gourmand scent and smell very close to its inspiration.
    Last edited by Bloodburn; 01-15-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I really like Leather and Steel by AD.

Comment

Savage and dolche and gabbana are my current frags
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

SOTD is John Varvatos Dark Rebel. Very dark stuff.

Comment

never tried it
            Pheromone XS

Comment

I think this DR is a like or hate it kind of scent. Its opening is quite strong. A player vibe.

Comment

Sounds polarising I stick to what I like it seems I have a universal taste
                Pheromone XS

Comment

You should try it. It's a cheap full bottle so a decant at 5-10ml is very cheap. The drydown is quite amazing.

Comment

Bloodburn

I discovered the small bottles of perfume oil from Alkemia and I bought an arsenal of their perfume and today I am wearing Farkas. I am crazy about that smell.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Bloodburn

I discovered the small bottles of perfume oil from Alkemia and I bought an arsenal of their perfume and today I am wearing Farkas. I am crazy about that smell.

Comment

SOTD is VooDoo

I guess I have 5 scents right now, I barely ever used anything before pheromones also. What I had were mostly evening fragrances. In my mind, until I have a larger collection, I split my scents as daylight/summer spring and Evening/ Fall-winter. I have a 1/2 bottle of Halston Z14, Its junk but it fits into an Evening thing. My nose can't take it now but it's woodsy. Cypress, cedar, vetiver. and oakmoss I lived in the woods and when I came out of the woods, I smelt like the woods. I wore hunter greens and dress plaids and Woolrich Pendelton kind of stuff. Today I have few plaid dress shirts so it doesn't go out often.

Another nighttime fall-winter that gets more play is Calvin Klein Euphoria Intense. This one has an Agar wood base, an oud but instead of the sharper notes being different evergreens, It's spices and Myrrh. It has the fake ambergris that sort of melts some women's insides a bit as does another bit of sweetness under the spice. This comes off best as a 2 spray walk through. I can pull this off in the early evening and even midafternoons If I'm dressed crisply in cottons.

Fahrenheit by Dior EDP, the most modern one covers a lot of my unscented pxs sprays. It seems to do well at one spray. I like the sprayer, It is a very fine stream and I can eaily dispense half sprays at room temperature. Though, I had it in the car one night and it was about 30f and when I let looses a spray at that temp it was a full-blown fog . 1/12 and I learned my lesson, That stuff is way-way potent and almost needs to be dispensed as carefully as pheromones. I wear that 2 or 3 days a week. 1/2 spray through day, 1 spray at night. 1 and a half to cover stinky stuff.

But another few days a Week is LAL Bad Wolf or LAL Voodoo. Bad wold believes it or not works great through the day and VooDoo after 3 pm. VooDoo carries a long ways. 4 drops will fill a large motel conference room. 2 is my usual dose and that's a bit strong for the first couple of hours. It could work early in the day too at about a drop but BW has some citrus notes I like for earlier. VooDoo is heavier. I use these as my bases and SOTD quite often and they combo nicely with a lot of things.

Comment

Cool.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muestereate

Comment

SOTD is Versace Dylan Blue. Only need 3 sprays. Helps my first test Exotica at 1 spray a lot. I smell great. Got great VIP services at hospital and Starbucks. Starbucks employee even kinda flirted with me.

Comment

Well we are quite different in climate. This caught my eye for a summer. I have been looking for a good citrus for many years. I had one once and it disappeared during a move and never resurfaced. It was grapefruit, loved it for well dressed retail sales.

This looks quite different. I think its on my shortlist for summer.

Comment

Just got some spice bomb and it smells great. Not as powerful as i would have imagined howwver
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    Well we are quite different in climate. This caught my eye for a summer. I have been looking for a good citrus for many years. I had one once and it disappeared during a move and never resurfaced. It was grapefruit, loved it for well dressed retail sales.

This looks quite different. I think its on my shortlist for summer.

My summer fragrance that have fresh scents are Encre Noire Sport, Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man and Versace Dylan Blue. I still wear fall/winter fragrances most of the time in summer because I tend to stay indoor with A/C. I like rose and vanilla notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      Just got some spice bomb and it smells great. Not as powerful as i would have imagined howwver
                                      Go Spice Bomb Extreme.
                                      anna kendrick boom GIF by Pitch Perfect

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X