yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Meetup.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meetup.com

So After going back to mones, Im realizing Im eager to push myself oit more to partially socialize and another part to test... Now if uve been reading my journal yu know all my testing (most) is at school or with people i already kno. I dont like pushing buttons with new people (especially girls) in class because for one there is not a chance and sometimes if my vibe comes out wrong, then its super awkward afterwards... So what do u guys think about meetup.com groups? Anyone ever tried? How does it feel meeting up with total strangers? I have never had interest for bars and clubs and not a party animal by nature... Never had friend that do either so maybe thats a factor. Any ideas how to meet new people?

Pheromones have a very useful role in online dating. If you lack amazing social skills, she is obliged to spend some time with you in public. Enough time for a phero sig to kick in.

Comment

But meetup.com is groups not dating site per say...
      I'm honestly sketched out from putting my pic online in a site where millions of others can just browse publicly.

Comment

I understand the difference, the problem is group dynamics are tricky and hard to Simulate when contrived. With oine dating you have a girl meeting up with clear intentions already made. You just navigate up to her comfort level. I think online dating is a huge untapped market for easy pheromone lays.

Comment

Actually Kimba, for me, I've found that Meetup groups have been more beneficial for overall pheromone testing. I've given the online dating gig a try and it's probably either the women I'm going after or the age range, but most women I tend to meet up with are, like me, looking for something more long term so they seem to have a higher expectation and are shell shocked from fumbling and disgusting attempts by guys with no common sense. Now that isn't an issue for me, but I do seem to have a painful knack of picking women who are sociable online but when in person, TOTALLY different. I'm pretty sociable and flirtatious but I keep getting the super tough nuts to crack and frankly, I can't be arsed to work on them. I have better results from meet up groups because there's no preconceptions/worries about guys being creeps (from the woman's perspective). Shields are usually down. But, my now former roommate would agree with you that online dating is a good source for quick lays. He did it quite often and was quite successful. What worked for him as he didn't use pheros? He is confident, bordering on severely arrogant, but the girls drink it up. Personally, I always felt he was a creeper and a bit of a predator. He tended to pick women who you could tell had "issues" and were more manipulable.. That all said, it works for a lot of guys and girls, but I guess it depends on what it is you're looking for not to mention there are a lot of guys out there that are utter creeps that tend to shell shock women.

Like I said, Meetups for me are much easier as there is less social pressure and people tend to be much more relaxed. PJ, Kimba has some very good points. My personal advice is do what you feel most comfortable with and work your way up from there. I prefer group settings where everyone is relaxed and the preconceptions are minimal. This way you can make your own mark on your own terms.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X