yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha/Beta Thunderdome!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha/Beta Thunderdome!!!

The original discussion started here, and was sparked by my post, so with respect to the OP of that thread, I've added this here.

So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?

Probably best to read this thread to get caught up.

So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?
    Well, if you're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, based on that limited info, you're probably a beta-male. Ambitious Alpha-males have Sh*t to do, so you won't find them there. Based on that context, you'll want a "dating" mix as opposed to a "hookup" mix, because beta-males refuse to close.
    Cheers!

Well let me be the first.

So, what the OP is asking is, if he is sitting in a coffee place, reading a book, and some hot girls walks in and sits near him, he wishes he had pheromones and asks what mixes would be appropriate.

Then, the response was, if the OP was sitting in a coffee shop, reading a book, 'based on the limited info' provided, he probably is a beta male, and says that he wont find ambitious alpha males at coffee places as they got shit to do.

Here, the main important point is the 'limited info'. So to call him 'probably a beta male', when he was simply asking a mix appropriate to the situation, and stating that alpha males dont go to coffee place, where he could simply suggest him a mix, is insulting. There could be many variables in play.

Based on the limited info,

?????He didnt say if he expect the girls to initiate or he was gonna do it. So no proof that he is a beta or alpha guy.

It dont matter if you are an Alpha guy or a Beta guy, we use all sorts of places for picking up girls, doing work, conducting business, hang out, so to say u wont find Alpha guys at Coffee places is just logicless.

Culture plays a part too. In my culture, it aint strange to go to restaurants alone to eat, while it is in some cultures. We dont conduct business meeting at restaurants, while many cultures did. We simply go to coffee places to buy coffee, while many use it for other purposes.

There are countless scenarios and countless reasons for this particular Coffee Place situation to take place, some of which were pointed out by some members in the original thread too. So to call him a Beta guy, based on that limited info, its farfetched, to say the least.
    ??????

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
      The original discussion started here, and was sparked by my post, so with respect to the OP of that thread, I've added this here.

Probably best to read this thread to get caught up.

Cheers!
      Hahaha this cracked me up i can't stop laughing!!!! I'm on your side theLaw.
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

In the blue corner weighing in at 85lbs sporting the iMac and man purse with a record of 355 lattes and 56 frappes we have the BETA MALE!!!!!

Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

In the blue corner weighing in at 85lbs sporting the iMac and man purse with a record of 355 lattes and 56 frappes we have the BETA MALE!!!!!
          Well, saw your 'Cashiers' thread, and according to this hypothesis and logic, based on the limited info u provided, u are probably a Beta male, and Alpha males just dont go to a Cashiers counter. They got shit to do.

Comment

• Playboy
            Playboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Like i said, spin it however u want, language barrier, miscommunication, etc etc, your logic is trash.

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            "Cutie, I 'm getting in that panties, one way or another." - You literally have a grammatical error in your forum signature.

• Playboy
            Playboy commented
            Editing a comment
            This aint an english grammar forum, and using fancy words and insulting people dont make u smart, just shows what a douchebag u are.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps just for east Asian cultures? Machismo culture is very much alive and well in Filipino culture

• Bloodburn
            Bloodburn commented
            Editing a comment
            Isis

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! That's probably it

Not sure if I agree with "real alpha" males not giving a shit about how he's viewed.

There are definitely people who are comfortable with themselves and aren't alpha. As well as alpha males who are very concerned with how they're seen. Take Putin for example. He's a man's man. Alpha most definitely. Yet he goes around staging planned photoshoots of himself on a horse bare chested just to prove that he's a man's man. LOL.

With that said, I'd take a beta male who's comfortable with himself over an alpha male (especially the "alphas" that try to define and live by alpha rules) any day
          youtube eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

With that said, I'd take a beta male who's comfortable with himself over an alpha male (especially ones that try to define and live by alpha rules) any day
            love you yes GIF by HiSmileTeeth
            Last edited by Bloodburn; 01-04-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment

Well imo, there are so many traits and characteristics that define the term Alpha and Beta guy, that it would be impossible to list it all out.

????

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Not sure if I agree with "real alpha" males not giving a shit about how he's viewed.

There are definitely people who are comfortable with themselves and aren't alpha. As well as alpha males who are very concerned with how they're seen. Take Putin for example. He's a man's man. Alpha most definitely. Yet he goes around staging planned photoshoots of himself on a horse bare chested just to prove that he's a man's man. LOL.

With that said, I'd take a beta male who's comfortable with himself over an alpha male (especially the "alphas" that try to define and live by alpha rules) any day
              This. 100%. Which is why it's so strange to see guys get upset about this issue.

I was using the term Alpha in the initial thread to describe assertive/aggressive behaviour, hence my response to the question about mixes in coffee shops.

With regards to Putin, he would be using violence to achieve his goals, so I think that would technically disqualify him from the Alpha/Beta argument. If not, then any Beta could learn how to use a weapon, and call themselves Alpha. Lot of guys in the military that would happily take a bullet over getting into a fight with their wives; sad but true.

So now imagine a guy who is completely comfortable with himself, but afraid to approach a girl. This is where the Alpha/Beta question can be useful. However, in a relationship, where trust is paramount, the dynamic would be much more complex, and the Alpha/Beta distinction would be insufficient.

Cheers!

Comment

I'm interested in what's your definition of Alpha/Beta in this case theLaw , and whether those that exist outside the hierarchy have a separate term for them. Within the context of a coffee shop for example, you stated that it is not a place Alpha people go to. Where would then an Alpha person go to instead for socialization and work?
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Never understood why some folks go to a coffee shop to "work". To me it is like saying...look at me, look at me, I am a writer or some bullshit and just trying to garner attention.

I will say, when I lived in the Middle East, I would go to the coffee shops to socialize occasionally or read the newspaper or play monopoly on my phone. Then again, I was bored out of my skull with not a lot of things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post

Well, saw your 'Cashiers' thread, and according to this hypothesis and logic, based on the limited info u provided, u are probably a Beta male, and Alpha males just dont go to a Cashiers counter. They got shit to do.
                    exacty!! We all buy stuff lmao!!! It's in a day to day situation not listing to imagine dragons sipping on a latte!! Lmao
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                      I'm interested in what's your definition of Alpha/Beta in this case theLaw , and whether those that exist outside the hierarchy have a separate term for them. Within the context of a coffee shop for example, you stated that it is not a place Alpha people go to. Where would then an Alpha person go to instead for socialization and work?
                      First off, I should clarify that I don't think that the Alpha/Beta labels are healthy, just as I don't think that pheromones are healthy. Alpha/Beta labels are part of the dominance hierarchy, which although not moral or ethical, does in fact exist in the modern world all around us. Using this binary classification to navigate social situations, especially while using mones, can be very effective.

I would label Alphas as defined by assertive/aggressive behaviour while thinking for themselves, and Betas as possessing none of those traits while constantly being reactive instead of proactive.

Not sure what term I would use for those outside the A/B realm.

For socializing Alphas would choose locations of higher value, social or otherwise. Basically, anything with the word "exclusive" attached (not marketing bullsh*t, but actually exclusive). For work, Alphas have resources, so no need for a coffee shop. Most have an office.

Cheers!
                      Last edited by theLaw; 01-04-2019, 08:38 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Just a quick reminder, this forum has an excellent ignore feature to keep trolls at bay.

For those interested:

How do I ignore another member?

If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
                        Cheers!

Comment

• Playboy
                          Playboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Quick reminder, from the limited info you provided, you are probably a beta male, and ambitious alpha males dont use 'ignore feature' they got shit to do.

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X