yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

11 Unexpected Facts About Sexual Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Unexpected Facts About Sexual Attraction

From the blog Love + Sex: By Jena PincottYour Parents Were YuppiesA person born to a couple in their 30s grows up to find older faces more attractive than does one with younger parents, finds a study from the University of Saint Andrews in Scotland. That is, college-aged women with "older" parents were likelier to find wrinkled, weathered faces attractive for either a fling or a marriage. The same was found for young men when considering a woman for a long-term relationship. (Take note: Only a man's mother's age, not his father's, influenced his attraction to older women. ...

Very informative blog post. I'm sure you noticed the part about A1. I attempted to follow the link for the study that is referenced but the study is paid. There are plenty of additional resources that confirm it and our community forum is one of them.

Love--or Something--Was in the Air
    When women breathe in androstadienone, an often-odorless testosterone derivative in male sweat, they give men higher attractiveness ratings than they would otherwise. After about 15 minutes of exposure, the chemical makes a woman subtly more attentive, aroused--and even happier-- with effects continuing for up to an hour, finds a study led by Claire Wyart at the University of California at Berkeley. (In case you're wondering, men vary in their androstadienone levels--and, no, the chemical doesn't brainwash women into having sex or falling in love. It's much more subtle than that.)

By Jena Pincott
    We also have a new section dedicated just for news, research, journals, blog posts and the likes here: In The News. While its more about pheromone, olfaction and fragrance news I just thought I'd point it out. Maybe we need a subsection for sex, dating and things like that for the off-topic. I think articles like this add lots of value to the forum and I'd hate to see this get buried by some of the more silly things we post down here. What do you guys think?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X