yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rep vs Like or Rep = Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep vs Like or Rep = Like?

Silly simple questions that I couldn't get the answer for in the FAQ, if I looked hard enough...

I see everyone has a rep-meter.

I see everyone has a rep-power.

I also see there is the possibility to 'Like' posts.

Q1: So, when I "Like" a post, the person's rep raises by a number of units determined by my rep-power? Is that it?

I suppose so, because there does not seem to exist a direct 'rep' option.

Q2: Any way to see the history of why your rep recently increases?

Somebody can confirm or explain the basics ?

Q1: yes

Q2: no

As your reputation and post count increase, the higher your rep power.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that out for me Scottie.

Comment

No problem. Took me a minute to sort it all out when I was new too. I asked also but never got an answer.

Comment

I appreciate that. And I'll gladly do the same for anyone who asks in the future.

Comment

I just literally searched for this last week for an answer myself.

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing but didn't want to look like a newb lol.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                Your reputation is skyrocketed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Your reputation is skyrocketed.
                  Wow... It really has! I haven't even noticed it grew so much haha!
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Glad it helped .

Comment

I just literally searched for this last week for an answer myself.

https://discoverxs.com/help?q=Reputa...xt=1&match=any
                      Yes searching, haven't thought about that. Good idea.

Comment

You have like double my reps. Must have contributed a lot to the community. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post

Yes searching, haven't thought about that. Good idea.
                          I didn't even know there was a help page, lol.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a help page, lol.

https://discoverxs.com/help
                            Bloodburn

Comment

That's the spirit Miss Vicki .

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post

That's the spirit Miss Vicki .
                                Maybe good behavior should be rewarded ????. And you get a superhero power up each time you do.

Comment

Yeahhhh !

Comment

71 points at a time helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

71 points at a time helps.
                                      Oh really? Is that right? ????????

Comment

Oh really? Is that right? ????????
                                        If I give you a like, yes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X