yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Trolling My Governor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling My Governor

Many thanks to the wealth of knowledge I've picked up about endocrinology. I haven't been in a fight with women for a couple weeks now so I dropped these two ideas in the middle of a Birth ZControl funding Kumbaya zone.

Please outlaw birth control pills, The progesterone alters women's mental health. Usually making them more aggressive. Birth control is a mind altering substance and should be classified and made illegal as any other steroid. Birth control is roid rage for women.
    When I was told I had not done my research I had to expand my position.

Perhaps you haven't done yours, I suggest a journal of behaviors and hormones as a starting point. The rise in progesterone in the luteal phase of the cycle helps the fertilized ovum attach to the uterus from a physical standpoint but from a behavioral standpoint women actively repel men to give the egg a chance to attach. This repelling phase is only meant to last for a couple days but now we have a drug that makes it 23 days a month plus two days for hormonal lag.

Now it's my own opinion that I know of, that this drug-induced male hatred is fueling the rise in divorce, the destruction of the family and all the attendant modern ills of our society including but not limited to addiction and the highest incarcerations in the world for antisocial maladaptive behaviors.

Much more research needs to be done but the tip of the iceberg is out there and pointing fingers just like early climate change data did. Its bound to raise a murderous outcry but the pill is self-defeating anyhow because after the initial flurry of lower risk sex, it actually nearly stops the sex drive and converts it into a transactional exchange with and without the family.

KateD BobiiJo925

Could somebody move this to everything else/ off topic? Thanks

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Done

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X