yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Subliminals And You / Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subliminals And You / Me

Found a couple new subliminals I'm listening to for the next couple weeks. Trying to make time to listen to each one of them once a day for 14 days.

They are:

1. Become a Pickup Artist by Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems
    2. Developing Flirting Ability by Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems

Anyone heard anything about this company? Any of you using subliminals yourself?

Anyone have any thoughts about using subliminals on your targets? Had any luck?

"Can you grab that pen right there, I can't reach it... It's right below (blow) me..." LoL...

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Ross Jeffries?

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes lol... How'd you know? I take it you've heard him say similar things?

LOL Goodbar, I have to try that one.

Aaand IDK, but you can make any innocent sentences out of naughty words like wet, swallow, suck, come, stick, playing lol (and yes I have tried some ).

like last time we went out and bought some food and she was talking with me instead of eating, so I just told her just put in her mouth before it cools down (in such a serious tone and I made it look as innocent as possible).

I tried this one too when she forgot her umbrella: "look at yourself, you're dripping wet"

BTW in both she looked at me in a weird way, like giving me the look so I guess she got the message but I made like I was serious and didn't smile back and hint anything lol

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      LoL try it some more

@MrGoodbar714, Dignify

The stuff the two of you are talking about are not really subliminal. They are what is called supraliminal and even then that is stretching it. More like NLP or innuendo.

Comment

Yeah I heard that one a longggg time ago by some guy that does NLP... I was like O_o then laughed...

Comment

Hey there Mangus,

i have been experimenting with subliminals and Binaural Beats for quite some time.
        But never tested the combination of both.

Yeah people are saying that using beats and subliminals in one track is beneficial for the subliminal message it self.

So far i am very happy from the Binaural beats of Immrama Institute and Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
        And the subliminals from Indigo Mind Labs.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

I've been using sound light machines for a very long time. Actually I was part of one of the original studies for commercial application of the tech at Princeton University way back long ago in a galaxy far, far away!. I've used several machines since then but I've been using a Photosonix Nova Pro for many years with absolute great success. Its helped me tremendously on the creativity scale and my meditation practice has been outstanding by utilizing the principles behind it. I plan to go a bit in-depth about it when I have some time.

A member of the pherotalk community who I really liked and still consider a good friend by the name of catlord started a company: Indigo MindLabs. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to subliminals and the most current and best tech available, they are a step above anyone else. I've used several of his programs along with other companies such as Mephisto and lots of stuff from Luxe Vivant (which now seems to be an app rather than a store) and the best results I've had came from catlord. He's into mones too which stands to his credibility as someone open to advancing themselves on all levels.

That actually is the key though. I've been able to recognize that when I'm fully invested in improving myself I get the best results. Not saying this is anybody in particular, but lots of people use subliminals and mones thinking they can be lazy. The best results come from the people who work hardest at it!

I've also had great success with HPP technology from Lloyd Glauberman. Another area of improvement I frequently use is Solfeggio Frequencies, especially when meditating, creating and blending mixes. It allows me a deeper connection with myself and the task at hand.

I posted in another of your off topic threads Magnus about creating a subforum to this area. What does the community think about Life Hacks as either its own forum or a sub forum to the off topics area? Do you think the forum will become to muddled with to many places?

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Considering the number of things that are part of the attraction process, I'm thinking a sub forum earlier rather than later is a good idea. I'm starting to post threads to every article I find that has even the slightest link to the attraction process because we never know what is going to spark one of those eureka moments in your head or someone else's head that leads them to a holy grail type solution in the field of influence and attraction.

Comment

@Steve
              Exactly Catlord.

When someone puts so much passion and hard work at what they do they are doomed to succeed.

I remember how he started back then. I enjoyed every minute talking with his. It was obvious that he was in love n what he is doing.

And now look at him. Running its own company with great subliminals.

Everyone can try his work for free:
              http://www.subliminal-shop.com/produ...confidence-5g/
              use it for a month and you will sea

@Mangus

this is a really good idea that we are considering with Steve right now.

A forum(place) to talk and discuss everything about the attraction process (help/advice/articles).
              Even using subliminals as a part of the self improvement process.
              So Mangus please use the current off topic channel if you have something.

We will move it when we open the new one
              Last edited by idle; 02-03-2014, 04:22 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

Indigo Mindlabs is a pretty amazing subliminal company. I can't for the life of me understand why I have never heard of it or seen it before. He is certainly keeping himself under the radar in the field in my opinion. I've studied subs since the early 1990's and made my first scripts and mixes in the mid 1990's on analog equipment. lol. And then audacity came along and made it easy then I drifted off into other things and forgot about subs again until last year.

I'm at the point now where I know I'm way behind in the tech and would rather buy a ready made product rather than recreate the tech stream and make something that would be good by today's standards. I'll have to bookmark all the above companies and look through them but Indigo Mindlabs looks like a gem to me so far.

I'll try the perfect confidence one for a month and report back.

Comment

Well, I've only been using the Perfect Confidence subliminal from Catlord for a few days now on and off. Last night I decided to dig into it with a vengeance and listen to it all night while I slept. I can't sleep with headphones on so I just let it run though the speakers of my Alienware laptop. I would not recommend using regular laptop speakers to listen to such high quality subs but Alienware computers have pretty good speakers in them so I though I'd give it a shot.

Feel pretty calm and collected today although I am a little tired. I am getting the side effects mentioned from listening to these types of subs while asleep including the increased dreaming and tiredness. I woke up several times last night and today with my mind racing so I know I never reached delta sleep. I know I was in theta for most of the night because of the increased dreaming.

Finally I had to get up and shut the system down to go back to sleep and I slept pretty deep for about 3 hours before finally waking up today.

I can say the sub is working. I already feel more confident and self assured. Its a good feeling. I remember thinking today one time that I never intend to let another man pull alpha on me again. I'm positive that this sub is the reason for that thought although whether its actual subliminal manipulation or placebo i am not sure yet.

Steve, great resource you laid down here. My hat to you and the catlord both. I have never had such a quick reaction to a subliminal before and I've been playing with them for nearly two decades.

Comment

I wrote an in depth entry in my journal about my experiences with Indigo lab's subliminals in the past couple of weeks. If your interested head there and read it!

Thanks for the heads up Steve!

Comment

I was expecting a list of subs when I saw this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                        I was expecting a list of subs when I saw this thread...

Indigo labs has a ton of subliminals and the ones I've used are helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          I've been using sound light machines for a very long time. Actually I was part of one of the original studies for commercial application of the tech at Princeton University way back long ago in a galaxy far, far away!. I've used several machines since then but I've been using a Photosonix Nova Pro for many years with absolute great success. Its helped me tremendously on the creativity scale and my meditation practice has been outstanding by utilizing the principles behind it. I plan to go a bit in-depth about it when I have some time.
                          I really like Light and Sound and have a unit that combines it with Cranial Electro Stim.

I have been listening to the inductions from Major Mark Cunningham's "Hypnotic Awakenings" through it.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

All these techniques are outdated, however for the target or participant its best to simply use covert hypnosis, NLP only works on 20% of people. The audio tracks are as effective as the person commits to them. since it's not easy to convince someone to go listen to the weird music mp3's, lol. Down side for covert hypnosis is that you need to of been studying for 3 years, quicker if you've been in sales for 8+ years.
                            : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X