yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does anyone play minecraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone play minecraft?

Well I love it, but only allow myself one month every 6 or so months. I totally become engrossed and create entire worlds. I'm attempting to create an entire map that's one city like Coruscant in Star Wars. So far I have an entire continent that's completely covered with high rise structures about 20 stories each. Every conceivable block of land has been built over. Now if I can keep the damn creepers away:minecraft:.

So yeah, a minecraft server would be fantastic but Idle has already said he'd ban me.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

...I am intrigued by this Minecraft thing you speak of. Tell me more

Comment

Hahahahaha! Idle strikes again

I wonder why he wants to ban you, it's totally not like you'll grief in the server (insert evil face)

Comment

lol

So here is the deal... if we make a Minecraft server
        the first one that is going to be permanently banned is definitely mr. Steve O

Believe me !!! banning him its a necessary evil that must be done right away.

We really need him on
        Pheromone XS
        not
        :minecraft:Minecraft XS

Seriously he had an issue with Minecraft an year ago.
        But there is nothing that good rehab with strong medication can not fix
        So please he is clean for more than an year now. Don't encourage him to start this minecraft server

or

We will end up with that:

instead of this:

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Hahahahahaha Honestly, I'm fine with it if we can order via that chest Also, that comodo logo bottom right made me rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by Dignify View Post
            Hahahahahaha Honestly, I'm fine with it if we can order via that chest Also, that comodo logo bottom right made me rofl!
            Yep !

Even in minecraft we at XS take our (and our customers) security very serious

Just imagine the damages that could be done if someone finds your minecraft logins:

the horror

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

• Dignify
              Dignify commented
              Editing a comment
              Noooo, they are burning our Cohesion fields! Quick, get the water! (In this case mones grow on trees 0o) I bet this fulfills Steve's fantasies

I do not have a problem! They named Steve after me

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

G-d, it's like the original Nintendo on steroids!

Comment

If you're serious 2000GT don't do it. You'll be lost for sure. I'm a goner.

Steve O

Comment

Well here are some pics of my little hamlet I've been building. I have it on creative so you can see as right now I am fighting a creeper infestation. I need some cats.

Here's a view from my front porch towards the stables and my obsidiun machine

Here's a view towards the windmill with the library on the immediate left. In the distance on the left is the military compound with netherworld portal and cell tower. Off to the right behind the moss wall is the old city. In the distance to the right is the cathedral.

Office complex across from cathedral in main square. I think its 30 stories of four blocks each.

And our Prison system which serves as a spawn point for all types of terrible stuff. It's great for training.

I'll get pictures of the old city, the underground fortress, the nether fortress and the subway systems. I have a complete working underground rail that leads to a castle on the other side of the island complex. Took me a long time to build all this until I discovered I could put it in creative. LOL, I must have died a gazillion times.

Steve O

Comment

Oh you're in deep Steve lol

Comment

Is this where mones are grown and made? I had no idea the place looked that way

Comment

^ahahahaha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X