yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question for Females About Your Exes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Females About Your Exes

Have you ever lost attraction for a boyfriend and broken up with him, then later felt attracted to him again? Or once you lose attraction for a guy he's done for and might as well become a man of the cloth?
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

I don't know if you'll find the answers you're looking for. And I recommend against basing future actions/plans around re-attracting an ex.

Been there. Done that. Not worth it. You won't know what the outcome will be and energy IMO is best spent on yourself and not on someone who doesn't see your worth.

But if you still want an answer to your question... I've never been attracted to an ex I've broken up with.

I've even had an ex who broke up with me (who I still obviously wanted to be with). But after my attraction to him dissipated, I had zero interest in getting back with him. Even when he wanted to discuss getting back together. The attraction was gone and I couldn't see it coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I don't know if you'll find the answers you're looking for. And I recommend against basing future actions/plans around re-attracting an ex.

Been there. Done that. Not worth it. You won't know what the outcome will be and energy IMO is best spent on yourself and not on someone who doesn't see your worth.

But if you still want an answer to your question... I've never been attracted to an ex I've broken up with.

I've even had an ex who broke up with me (who I still obviously wanted to be with). But after my attraction to him left, I had zero interest in getting back with him. Even when he wanted to discuss getting back together. The attraction was gone and I couldn't see it coming back
      I was looking for honest answers, and that's what you've given me. It's tough to hear, though

Thank you for responding. It takes guts to give someone bad news, even on the internet so I appreciate it.
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I was looking for honest answers, and that's what you've given me. It's tough to hear, though

Thank you for responding.
        That's just me. I've heard of women wanting to get back with exes.

But again, as someone who has went through the same thing...I can tell you that your energy is best spent elsewhere. If you focus on yourself and not give a shit about her, it might pique her interest. But don't do it with her being the focus. It wouldn't work as well.

If by chance your ex does end up wanting to get back with you; there's a big chance you wouldn't to. And why would you? After you've improved yourself and have other women panting after you? Seems superficial and not a keeper.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

That's just me. I've heard of women wanting to get back with exes.

But again, as someone who has went through the same thing...I can tell you that your energy is best spent elsewhere. If you focus on yourself and not give a shit about her, it might pique her interest. But don't do it with her being the focus. It wouldn't work as well.

If by chance your ex does end up wanting to get back with you; there's a big chance you wouldn't to. And why would you? After you've improved yourself and have other women panting after you? Seems superficial and not a keeper.

Just my 2 cents
          I know what I have to do, I just don't let go easily. Thanks for the advice Isis, my phero-friend!!
          Last edited by Phoenix2886; 12-07-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

no, once I'm done, I'm done for good. all alpha men come back, they always do.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
              no, once I'm done, I'm done for good. all alpha men come back, they always do.
              I appreciate your feedback. I strongly suspected that was the case. Thank you for answering, I know this isn't exactly a fun topic.

Comment

Wise men say: "When something is looking for a fall, don't hold it, just push it". I'm not a lady, but that's my general opinion on exes. No fix attempts, I prefer moving on.

Comment

Women* fixed the title for ya lol.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X