yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Whatever happened to Dbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Dbot

I'm sure those of you who have read the forums remember Dbot. In my opinion this poster was one of the legendary testers back in the day a couple years ago.

And then he up and disappeared.

I'm not sure why he disappeared although I have found hints that he was unsatisfied with much of the drama that was going on over at AD and which had spread to Pherotruth at the time. I followed through and found his Pheromone and Social Influence Research Forum and discovered it does not seem to be working properly and over half of the posts are missing or cannot be accessed. Frankly the place looks abandoned.

I find it hard to believe that such a hardcore researcher would just disappear without a trace for no reason which leads me to think he either changed his name and/or started a company and went dark.

The last I was able to dig up on him was his intention to start up a private forum for social scientists of all stripes to meet and discuss all types of social engineering. I do know he seemed to have a mystical bend to his personality as well and I suspect he was in college studying to be a psychologist or something similar.

Would love to find where he went and actually connect with him if anyone knows where he went. I've never talked with him in any fashion but I'd love to know what happened to someone who just through posts on forums I came to admire. All the others I'd seen and followed will get a greeting soon. All the rest of you are still active on one ore more of the major forums. Dbot is the only one I cannot track down.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

He wanted to start a social engineering website? Fascinating.

Comment

The directions he wanted to go in were absolutely fascinating to me and I was so hoping to join in but alas, he disappeared soon after that.

I say disappeared because if he did successfully create a private group and went under the radar then he has not really disappeared just went private with his other social influence magicians. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X