yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mens Facial contouring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And XSteveO & @Muestereate: You need beard perfume too. Totally enabling you before christmas.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Beard won't be long enough yet, besides I have Phero's Thanks for the enabling though. Trying Olay Regenerist in the beard. Soft without greasy. Skin and hair are actually very similar.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps before jumping to conclusions. What would be the advantages of Beard oil? I've never used oils on hair except for perm or sun damaged hair.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It smeels good and keep the hair moisturized.

Pizza with Lutefish it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Unfortunately my only choice would be drive to Memphis and even then its not much of a choice. I'm way to out in the sticks for anything satisfactory. I can great tattoos, piercings and farm fresh anything. We do have barbers if you wanna crew cut and they will even trim your beard if you want to look like the guys from zz-top (whom I think have awesome beards) but I don't want any of that.

The offices and Lab are in Millington (Shelby County) which is the outskirts of Memphis, but who wants to drive 30 minutes into the city after a whole days work and then fight traffic the whole way home? Not me.

There's a place across the street next to Buckystars called Sports Clips but IMHO its got to be the dumbest thing I've ever, "never" experienced. The concept is they don't take appointments which means you have to walk in and wait for whomever is cutting to get done and then start on the next guy whose ahead of you. I just don't understand how this is supposed to be an ideal experience to have to wait and wait for a haircut. They're still in business though so go figure.

What sucks worse is I have absolutely no hand eye coordination and have some damage to my left eye (to many punk slams and moshing at CBGB's as a kid)which makes it difficult for straight lines. I manage to get it done though and am always asking Bobbi and Hayley if it looks okay. They reassure me that it does so I guess it is. I believe BobiiJo925 would be truthful, while Hayley is the devil so not to sure I would believe her.
      Yeah that sucks, it's tough to find a good barber. I have to travel a bit. This time I couldn't get an appt in time before Thanksgiving and I ended up going to Walmart and the girl did a great job. Haha the PXS secrets are coming out now! I trust BobiiJo925 . I've never had the pleasure of talking to Hayley but I'll take your word for it.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Hayley sent me a condom and a sample of ladies Fantasy. I guess she reads my posts. Don't trust her.

Fantasy on a guy. 4 sample sprays, Got sick then disoriented, weird but then got horny as a goat. If a woman walked past me with this on, I might have to do her first and ask her name later. What kind of weird magic is Steve selling the chicks?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Pizza with Lutefish it is.
          Whaever, as long as you pay for my beers.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have other friends in Norway, Bikers and boatbuilders. One can always dream of face to face with my internet pals.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Unfortunately my only choice would be drive to Memphis and even then its not much of a choice. I'm way to out in the sticks for anything satisfactory. I can great tattoos, piercings and farm fresh anything. We do have barbers if you wanna crew cut and they will even trim your beard if you want to look like the guys from zz-top (whom I think have awesome beards) but I don't want any of that.

The offices and Lab are in Millington (Shelby County) which is the outskirts of Memphis, but who wants to drive 30 minutes into the city after a whole days work and then fight traffic the whole way home? Not me.

There's a place across the street next to Buckystars called Sports Clips but IMHO its got to be the dumbest thing I've ever, "never" experienced. The concept is they don't take appointments which means you have to walk in and wait for whomever is cutting to get done and then start on the next guy whose ahead of you. I just don't understand how this is supposed to be an ideal experience to have to wait and wait for a haircut. They're still in business though so go figure.

What sucks worse is I have absolutely no hand eye coordination and have some damage to my left eye (to many punk slams and moshing at CBGB's as a kid)which makes it difficult for straight lines. I manage to get it done though and am always asking Bobbi and Hayley if it looks okay. They reassure me that it does so I guess it is. I believe BobiiJo925 would be truthful, while Hayley is the devil so not to sure I would believe her.
              HAHA I have to read the rest of this thread when I get a minute poor lil Hayley. this is what is going to happen to you Steve-O when she reads this
              , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925 , Yes she is the devil. Your delivery was fun and now I know how to play a glowstick but her's i don't know what to do with. She sent me a sampler of Fantasy and a condom for midgets.

Comment

It's said 20 percent produces 80 percent of the results, but another more powerful principle is that 4% of effort can produce 64% of the results.

Yay! today I am up from a zero to a one. I splurged at a barber and don't regret a penny. Unlike getting my hair done by a woman, these guys GAF. I did a walk-in, Owner was up, made some small talk and then onto beard and where I wanted it to go. After he got the gist, I was afraid to not tell him more about my facial contouring ideas I'd come up with. He got me but had a hint of he knows better than me and it was time to shut up and let him do his thing. He did indeed take things into consideration that I did not.
                  But there was another guy, and he kept wanting to open his mouth and contribute but he stifled himself. I studied him, He was shortish, Pretty sure a complexion and features of an Italian and Black man, Squat but powerful. He'd added about 3 inches to his height with his hair. If he had had tighter curls they were now a thick vertical wave up to a smooth convex top that was more oblique than his forehead silhouette. Nice way to add height, a few vertical strands of gray and not pomaded, but dry and natural.

His beard was not my style but disguised his real jawline. Instead of the squarer look, I'm shooting for. His was about 2 inches wide and an inch in height. Thick black and tight texture belieing his heritage. Wavy Italian on Top, V pointed Black on the bottom. The overall effect was an elongated face that added to the height of his hair.

This Guy was getting exactly what I was talking about when I talked about the brows too. Meanwhile, the owner makes all my previous efforts at self-grooming moot points. He's in with the straight razor, the mini clippers, scuplting above the stache and scooping out small ovals under my lips and above my chin. And those couple accidental divot on my head? Gone. I got no idea what's going on with the hot towels, oils, and conditioners. This guy ain't no slouch either. The fantasy has us all artsy fartsy and the little bit of Bad Wolf allows me into their hypermasculine circle. The young guy getting his hair sculpted by this other Barber smiles and chats indirectly. We ALL know we are looking good.

Congratulations Muestereate, You are a One. I've got my diabetic lifts on (old man fmps), I'm almost 5'11". I throw on my fine woven canvas Farm and Tractor jacket leaving the hoodie down of course despite the snow. Around here, some girls think our Farm and Tractor jackets spell sexy. I'm a 1.2 or .3 AND I KNOW IT!!

Damn Boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Hayley sent me a condom and a sample of ladies Fantasy. I guess she reads my posts. Don't trust her.

Fantasy on a guy. 4 sample sprays, Got sick then disoriented, weird but then got horny as a goat. If a woman walked past me with this on, I might have to do her first and ask her name later. What kind of weird magic is Steve selling the chicks?!!!!
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X