yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mens Facial contouring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mens Facial contouring

This is from a thread that went a little off topic but a great topic all the same.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Got a thirty percent off from an English Men's grooming store. I've just learned that you can use beard contouring like women use facial contouring so as to create that squared jaw. I'm thinking I can cover up a couple of things that don't bother me but might catch women's eyes. They must have caught a browsing cookie somehow. Nicely targeted ad so I don't mind. I used to get nice straight razors out of Poland but their width was wrong for contouring. I do have an old one from the 1800's though that is like A Kalishnikov Reverse Tanto. Could get into some tight spots now that I'm thinking differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Got a thirty percent off from an English Men's grooming store. I've just learned that you can use beard contouring like women use facial contouring so as to create that squared jaw. I'm thinking I can cover up a couple of things that don't bother me but might catch women's eyes. They must have caught a browsing cookie somehow. Nicely targeted ad so I don't mind. I used to get nice straight razors out of Poland but their width was wrong for contouring. I do have an old one from the 1800's though that is like A Kalishnikov Reverse Tanto. Could get into some tight spots now that I'm thinking differently.
      Really where can I learn about this
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
        Ladyofthewoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude! From what I see in your picture, your face looks fine!

I just ran across the idea, Google beard contouring. As far as the old razors, The French seem to make some smaller ones to create these contours. Generally the wider and heavier the safer and smoother the shave. The small ones are meant for mustache but their precision might come in handy elsewhere while I learn. I've played with different rounded tips, they are hard to sharpen but can fit in a couple spots under the ear. One slip and it is the carotid artery though. I have a couple of rounded polish blades I might try under the earlobe.

Comment

I just ran across the idea, Google beard contouring. As far as the old razors, The French seem to make some smaller ones to create these contours. Generally the wider and heavier the safer and smoother the shave. The small ones are meant for mustache but their precision might come in handy elsewhere while I learn. I've played with different rounded tips, they are hard to sharpen but can fit in a couple spots under the ear. One slip and it is the carotid artery though. I have a couple of rounded polish blades I might try under the earlobe.
        Lol ok not worth risking my life for
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Read some more, scissors are good. Electric trimmers working well for now too. It will take a while to learn, I only grew a beard once and it was just for the weather. not style. I still haven't seen or heard any better ideas than those straight razors for a few spots. It may not be necessary though when all is said and done.

Comment

I recently changed my beard style from wild man (basically growing it out again from a February mishap where I had to shave it off). It was totally out of control with one side bushy and crazy and the other side normal. I used a whole lot of Billy Jealousy Beard Grooming to no avail. Its good stuff, especially the wash, but I didn't much care for the control gel.

Deciding I needed a change I finally went with friendly mutton chops much like Lemmy Kilmister and while a bit hesitant the reactions have been very positive. I took a piece of cardboard and traced out how I wanted them to look and then used a Philips Norelco Multi Groomer to trim it using the cardboard as a guide. They came out pretty damn good.

When I went to trim my beard last February I used the length guide, but I expected to much. It practically shaved it to skin. The trick is to comb it out to the length you want first. Lesson learned.
            Attached Files

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a little bit disheveled here and I could use a trim but its Friday and everyone is off today except me

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Lord I'm freaking hungover and just bleh. What a terrible pic

• Ladyofthewoods
              Ladyofthewoods commented
              Editing a comment
              You look fine Steve, just tired.

Read some more, scissors are good. Electric trimmers working well for now too. It will take a while to learn, I only grew a beard once and it was just for the weather. not style. I still haven't seen or heard any better ideas than those straight razors for a few spots. It may not be necessary though when all is said and done.
            We have a contest who can run the fastest over obstacles with scissors.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              If that includes falling over women, I'm declaring myself this months winner.

This was a conversation about men things I always had wanted to ask about, but did not ever dare.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My friend owns a barber shop, he usually uses electric clippers. He follows my jawline and finishes my beard trim with a straight razor, it really keep the lines sharp and defined.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Yea barbers can do wonders but i like to do my beard myself
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Those mutton chops are doing something good for your jawline XSteveO . Took me a minute to understand them because I think I want to do the opposite with my chin than what you want.

Something I picked up I have been working on the past month or three is eyebrows. Do you notice how yours are thickest on the inside of your eyes towards your nose? If you draw lines from your eyebrow peak towards your mutton chops, You will get a triangle. Now your muttons are squaring up your jaw. If you grow out your outer eyebrows, you know wider, out towards the ears and only then, thin out the bushy peak currently near your nose, Your face will start to square up. Women like a square face according to all the dating site data. They have used AI to analyze faces and compared that to swipe right, swipe left ideas. They reject 80% of us within a second and face shape is an extreme correlation. Just like silicone boobs, we can learn to fake them out too.

Wherever the peak of your eyebrow arch is, is where you would draw a line to your mutton chops.

I think I also want to use the goatee part of the beard, which you have deliberately eschewed, so as to hide the double chin. I think I can do it with scissors but studying other men's faces today, I think it can't be done with clippers. Almost a week in and underside of chin is still weak.

Kind of like a Cortada with a well-rounded espresso bean instead of a stouter bean. Just not holding up to the steamed milk well enough. YET.
                  Last edited by Muestereate; 11-24-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I tried something today. I used a shooter guard on my face up until the jawline...it looks good!
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Shooter guard? I'm just using my hand, I make an L with my hand, thumb goes under the jaw, Index finger vertically and in front of the ear. Everything outside my BIG L is in danger of being thinned or tapered. Its too early to tell how that will go. I like your hard Jawline in your profile but my face has some years on it.

I'm not sure if I want my adam's apple exposed or not. So far I'm going for cover so I just drop my thumb tip down to cover the adam's apple, Variable angle L Unlike your more squared one. From what I've learned, Your square line is more attractive to te ladies but I have my own vanities to worry about.

Comment

One more thing guys, check your eyebrows, cut and dye them if necessary. Monobrows are just ugly.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Havent thought of dye yet but a touch of something on the outer brows may be a simple way to "Square Up"

What kind of makeup to dye brows, Is that called mascara and do they have brushed shaped for brows. I think it was called mascara that I used on my peachfuzz mustaches when I was a kid to get a drink. ANy ideas on waterproofing or colors s to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught with women's eye makeup? If I get caught with eyebrow makeup on are there aren't enough Alpha pheromones in all of Tennesee to save my butt from the Pennsylvania ridicule.

Thanks for the input, Worst that can happen is a woman mistakenly think she can Domme me. Lose all my guy friends and be sent to a drag bar.
                        Last edited by Muestereate; 11-24-2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

What kind of makeup to dye brows, Is that called mascara and do they have brushed shaped for brows. I think it was called mascara that I used on my peachfuzz mustaches when I was a kid to get a drink. ANy ideas on waterproofing or colors s to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught with women's eye makeup? If I get caught with eyebrow makeup on are there i enough Alpha pheromones in all of Tennesee to save my butt from the Pennsylvania ridicule.

Thanks for the input, Worst that can happen is a woman mistakenly think she can Domme me. Lose all my guy friends and be sent to a drag bar.
                          Nope, no mascara on brows, you use something like this.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Wow!! thanks, I would never have suspected. I'm seriously grateful, this looks like more work than I planned but I would never have learned about this without you. If I ever get to Norway I owe you some Lutefisk.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                            My friend owns a barber shop, he usually uses electric clippers. He follows my jawline and finishes my beard trim with a straight razor, it really keep the lines sharp and defined.
                            Unfortunately my only choice would be drive to Memphis and even then its not much of a choice. I'm way to out in the sticks for anything satisfactory. I can great tattoos, piercings and farm fresh anything. We do have barbers if you wanna crew cut and they will even trim your beard if you want to look like the guys from zz-top (whom I think have awesome beards) but I don't want any of that.

The offices and Lab are in Millington (Shelby County) which is the outskirts of Memphis, but who wants to drive 30 minutes into the city after a whole days work and then fight traffic the whole way home? Not me.

There's a place across the street next to Buckystars called Sports Clips but IMHO its got to be the dumbest thing I've ever, "never" experienced. The concept is they don't take appointments which means you have to walk in and wait for whomever is cutting to get done and then start on the next guy whose ahead of you. I just don't understand how this is supposed to be an ideal experience to have to wait and wait for a haircut. They're still in business though so go figure.

What sucks worse is I have absolutely no hand eye coordination and have some damage to my left eye (to many punk slams and moshing at CBGB's as a kid)which makes it difficult for straight lines. I manage to get it done though and am always asking Bobbi and Hayley if it looks okay. They reassure me that it does so I guess it is. I believe BobiiJo925 would be truthful, while Hayley is the devil so not to sure I would believe her.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Which pheromone would help you trust the ladies for a couple of hours? Which one would you use in a barber shop, and which one to try the new you out on the Memphis gals. And what places in Memphis.

Wow!! thanks, I would never have suspected. I'm seriously grateful, this looks like more work than I planned but I would never have learned about this without you. If I ever get to Norway I owe you some Lutefisk.
                            Buy me pizza & and beer instead, please.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X