yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Productivity tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity tools

I have been looking for new productivity tools since many of my favorites is shutting down (dragdis) or no developement seen the last year and a half.

So what I been using Milanote the last month for project developement, liner for reading and annotating, and the only thing I now need is an heir for Dragdis, an app that more or less functioned as a cabinett/whiteboard for images I liked (visual bookmarking tool).

What are you guys using?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I use Microsoft One Note, its free with windows 10 and works fantastic. I have a chrome extension that lets me clip in several different ways. I used Evernote for a long time but they limited the number of computers or tablets that could access it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I use Microsoft One Note, its free with windows 10 and works fantastic. I have a chrome extension that lets me clip in several different ways. I used Evernote for a long time but they limited the number of computers or tablets that could access it.

I have tried them, but I never got used to the UI on none of them.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

OneNote here too but there's probably something better. I'm just used to it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I see what you mean.

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        OneNote here too but there's probably something better. I'm just used to it.
        Anyway, I think you should take a look at Milanote, it is truly a lovely tool. It can work for both teams and people who work on projects alone, like me. I have outlined so many future projects that I actually have started paying.

Edit: It is in free form, but with templates if you need one, and that is why it work so well for me and the way I am thinking.
        Arsenal

Comment

• nephil
          nephil commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks interesting. I'll be sure to check it out, thanks.

I bought NotePlan which is a calender/note taking application. Tried it out for 14 days and made a decision to purchase. A very good concept and executed very well by the developers. It is Apple oriented and that is the only "bad" thing about it, a web application would have been nice for those who are not sitting on a Mac.
        Arsenal

Comment

I'm back to OneNote. I see what you meant by the interface. It's more like an intuitive to use interface but not intuitive to learn. Well going back to it requires relearning it. I sill love the clipper though.

Comment

I'm back to OneNote. I see what you meant by the interface. It's more like an intuitive to use interface but not intuitive to learn. Well going back to it requires relearning it. I sill love the clipper though.
            You didn't figure it out?

Arsenal

Comment

I have learned and forgotten so many computer programs that I don't give them permanent space anymore in my head. I found some Microsoft tutorials for OneNote that I have to go over. When I used OneNote a lot I was using Outlook for calendar and email. They start working real nice together, can't deny that. 3 or 4 percent of the program will give you more than half of it's capabilities. I re-upped my Office license since your original post but I have not got back up to speed.

When I logged back in this year, All my old stuff was there, some of it should be organized. When I used it everyday it was good enough. Looking back, not so much. The pheros I've been using don't exactly shout, "Organize me". I'll blame it on these Betas this week.

But I made nice progress with powerpoint and I made a decent Meme and I only had to scratch the surface of that program. I have been looking for an easy way to make MEMES on the desktop. Pulling out ADOBE is overkill and not fun. ADOBE has also been a use it or lose it" type of software. It can do amazing things but you have to know 50 percent of the program before you can do start producing. Just the opposite of what I am looking for.

I have no idea how the Apple/Safari system works. I use Chrome for browser and it has all the Google tools for notes and other docs. It works really well together. When I dropped Office, Google Docs was the plan. Google KEEP is a super simple note app. Its just a small app that uses GoogleDrive for notes. Nothing beats Google Search. No organization needed.

I cannot STAND Microsoft Office online versions. I run Linux on my laptop though and I can get a little work done at the coffee shop. I can move over to GoogleDocs for online work and perhaps I will. They have a little fight going on about accepting each other's file formats though. Looks workable though.

Comment

Anyway, Ryeboard is another whiteboard tool and will have more free options than Milanote since it is first and foremost directed towards private persons and not teams. Now in active beta, but will be launching this week. Already a good tool, they lack a clipper thought, but it will come during this winter.
                Arsenal

Comment

Using OneNote. It's good and easy. But it looks and feel so 90s!!! I don't understand with developpers went for a prehistoric interface.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                    Using OneNote. It's good and easy. But it looks and feel so 90s!!! I don't understand with developpers went for a prehistoric interface.
                    Because they got their IT education in the nineties, perhaps?
                    Arsenal

Comment

The desktop is alive and well

Comment

The desktop is alive and well
                        Nice!
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Because they got their IT education in the nineties, perhaps?
                          They probably think Smashing Pumpkins are good too XD!

Comment

I remeber when Smashing Pumpkins was me striving hard to keep up with the times.

Comment

I remeber when Smashing Pumpkins was me striving hard to keep up with the times.
                              I like a couple of their songs, but was never really a fan.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Oh boy, haven't heard Smashing Pumpkins name for years. Their first album was my favorite when I was in highschool.

Comment

But they had a rawness we needed. Bands always evolve to the more complex and orchestral and while they technically are more skilled, educated and produced, they lose the edge. They have to polish, compress and finalize each track to it sits in the mix until its like some delicate souffle ready to collapse under its own weight.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I like a couple of their songs, but was never really a fan.

Comment

But they had a rawness we needed. Bands always evolve to the more complex and orchestral and while they technically are more skilled, educated and produced, they lose the edge. They have to polish, compress and finalize each track to it sits in the mix until its like some delicate souffle ready to collapse under its own weight.

I still need it. This is why I play punk.

Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      What do you play, Drums possibly? Yes i found a guitar player that makes me want to pick the thing back up... RAW coming out of a woman.

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Play bass.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X