yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Productivity tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punk Bass!! Powerful!.

Comment

These look nice too: Goalmuse & Edo Agenda.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'll have to take a look at those mentioned. I currently use ever note and a calender but find it pretty MEH

?????

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          I'll have to take a look at those mentioned. I currently use ever note and a calender but find it pretty MEH

?????
          I turned my back to Evernote already in 2013, as of now my set up is Milanote and Note Plan (a genius calender app that reminds me on my iPhone), and I am happy for the first time in months since Dragdis went OOP. Milanote is a pro tool so you need to pay, I throw everything in there. I use to suggest Ryeboard for the hobbyists though, since you can have up to five boards before you need to start paying.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

GoalMuse looks interesting, very involved but I like how many different strategies are presented. Kinda hard to get through with a few click. It will take some work but it looks like they put a lot of work and thought into it. I already forgot New years Goals. Got sidetracked last week. Need to hop back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              GoalMuse looks interesting, very involved but I like how many different strategies are presented. Kinda hard to get through with a few click. It will take some work but it looks like they put a lot of work and thought into it. I already forgot New years Goals. Got sidetracked last week. Need to hop back on.
              I know exactly what you mean, lol.

Arsenal

Comment

train derailment GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  train derailment GIF
                  angry look whos talking now GIF
                  Arsenal

Comment

I finally found my Dragdis (my mood board app that went OOP fall of 2018) heir. Say hello to Moodzer.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Anyway, I think you should take a look at Milanote, it is truly a lovely tool. It can work for both teams and people who work on projects alone, like me. I have outlined so many future projects that I actually have started paying.
                      I just signed up for Milanote, but I think I might use Ryeboard instead when it comes to plotting ideas for my work.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      I use to suggest Ryeboard for the hobbyists though, since you can have up to five boards before you need to start paying.
                      The bolded also won me over as well, both have amazing interfaces though - I'm playing with Ryeboard right now. I've come to realize that I'm slowly shifting my method of approach when it comes to completing work, I like to physically write down my ideas but... I'll write down a whole month plan, and never open my notebook or journal again. I don't want to keep living like that. ?? Realistically I'm on my Phone and computer more than anything.

So from now I'll just jot my brainstorms down on paper then translate them to online boards. I think - no I declare Wednesday, day of planning for the week. I love how Angstrom has a Pomodoro Timer which I need because I lack discipline when it comes to time and staying on task lol. That's why I also use RescueTime, I had premium but had to cut it off for the month... I might resubscribe, or I'll try to find some more will power not to scroll the forums when I know I need to handle business haha.

But I really adore the layout of Kanban Flow, it's very easy to follow. You can create as many boards as you want and to flow in whichever direction you desire (left to right, right to left), sadly it's only a desktop application online I wish they had an app. You can color code projects, create subtasks, add due dates, and manually add time when not using Pomodoro - as well as use a stopwatch if you rather just power through a task.

I'll be alternating between:
                      Kanban Flow
                      Angstom.life
                      Ryeboard
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                        Vicki Lee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm currently favoring Milanote over Ryeboard... I don't think I'll be going over 100 items since I'll be continuously recycling ideas rapidly

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vicki Lee I prefer Milanote to Rye board because the tool is more developed and have tons of good templates. I even paid full price for it, so much I like it.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I just signed up for Milanote, but I think I might use Ryeboard instead when it comes to plotting ideas for my work
                      Milanote is amazing, it is a pro tool and have a lot of fun and useful templates.

The bolded also won me over as well, both have amazing interfaces though - I'm playing with Ryeboard right now. I've come to realize that I'm slowly shifting my method of approach when it comes to completing work, I like to physically write down my ideas but... I'll write down a whole month plan, and never open my notebook or journal again. I don't want to keep living like that. ?? Realistically I'm on my Phone and computer more than anything.
                      I like the direction they take RyeBoard and that you can throw every kind of file to it, it will load up.

So from now I'll just jot my brainstorms down on paper then translate them to online boards. I think - no I declare Wednesday, day of planning for the week. I love how Angstrom has a Pomodoro Timer which I need because I lack discipline when it comes to time and staying on task lol. That's why I also use RescueTime, I had premium but had to cut it off for the month... I might resubscribe, or I'll try to find some more will power not to scroll the forums when I know I need to handle business haha.
                      Plot it in your calender app on the iPhone, so you know you need to visit Rye board to write more.

But I really adore the layout of Kanban Flow, it's very easy to follow. You can create as many boards as you want and to flow in whichever direction you desire (left to right, right to left), sadly it's only a desktop application online I wish they had an app. You can color code projects, create subtasks, add due dates, and manually add time when not using Pomodoro - as well as use a stopwatch if you rather just power through a task.
                      I don't like the kanban lay out. I have no idea why.

I'll be alternating between:
                      Kanban Flow
                      Angstom.life
                      Ryeboard
                      Cool, as long one find tools that works with the way one think, one can go far.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I think everybody on this board that works alone with their projects should look at Angstrom.
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-18-2019, 03:04 AM.
                        Arsenal

Comment

XS uses Slack, Basecamp, Monday and evernote

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                            XS uses Slack, Basecamp, Monday and evernote
                            Ok, but arent' the three first mentioned team tools?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Okay, so over the past two weeks I was still trying to fool around with KanBan Flow... I think it's safe to say that the site is a No-go for me productivity wise. I was fighting an uphill battle unknowingly. Booooo but I will continue to use it for my sisters business as it's very linear for her.

Milanote
                              & Ryeboard are nice in theory, but wouldn't make much use for what I'm trying to achieve - even on my personal creative time since it isn't my main focus. I like to hash out all my creative ideas on Canva (Graphic Design website) in real time. Canva makes me feel better about myself because I took 4 years of Graphic Design in high school learning Adobe programs and it was a HUGEEEEE learning curve that I would have personally needed one-on-one time to master programs such as; Illustrator & Photoshop. And besides that, the programs are expensive and cost an arm & leg if you're not using it: A.) For a Graphic Design/ Photography business, and/or B.)A student subscription. With Canva it's more cost effective ($12.95 /mo opposed to $32/mo Adobe suite), it's not nearly Adobe feature-wise, but it gets the job done more smoothly without compromising the quality of your design creations. So, to get my creative ideas all sorted out I still will be utilizing Evernote I just love the notebook style of it since I've phased out of writing information in the physical.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Today this morning I was messing around on Angstrom.life again trying to get a feel for the flow and features... And it's a winner for me! I can see myself using this long term without even having to upgrade to a paid plan. Which is always a win-win lol. I like how I only necessarily need the first two steps Plan(ing), & work(ing) - the Analyz(ing) section (the majority of the features) is a premium feature but will be handled instinctively by my Premium App RescueTime. Since RescueTime automatically tracks my time on each computer application and webpage. My productivity went down 20% this month because I didn't upgrade back to premium after a hiccup - yikes! I kinda kicked myself, but then realized... Next month I know better so I'll do better.

Also pesky social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc. have been removed from my auto-saved password list on my computer since I'll have to go the extra mile to go get my password notebook to remember and type it in. They've been removed from my Phone for months now and have done wonders, it's so crazy how when sites like those all you have to do is scroll and you'll be 2-3 hours in scrolling into the abyss of nothing productive at 2 AM watching cat videos lol. And DND (Do Not Disturb) will be getting used more - not like people are blowing up my
                                phone but just for extra measure. If it's not money rining I don't have time to talk. Ya dig?

Comment

Okay, so over the past two weeks I was still trying to fool around with KanBan Flow... I think it's safe to say that the site is a No-go for me productivity wise. I was fighting an uphill battle unknowingly. Booooo but I will continue to use it for my sisters business as it's very linear for her.

Milanote
                                  & Ryeboard are nice in theory, but wouldn't make much use for what I'm trying to achieve - even on my personal creative time since it isn't my main focus. I like to hash out all my creative ideas on Canva (Graphic Design website) in real time. Canva makes me feel better about myself because I took 4 years of Graphic Design in high school learning Adobe programs and it was a HUGEEEEE learning curve that I would have personally needed one-on-one time to master programs such as; Illustrator & Photoshop. And besides that, the programs are expensive and cost an arm & leg if you're not using it: A.) For a Graphic Design/ Photography business, and/or B.)A student subscription. With Canva it's more cost effective ($12.95 /mo opposed to $32/mo Adobe suite), it's not nearly Adobe feature-wise, but it gets the job done more smoothly without compromising the quality of your design creations. So, to get my creative ideas all sorted out I still will be utilizing Evernote I just love the notebook style of it since I've phased out of writing information in the physical.
                                  This is the key right, to recognise how one work and go from that.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Do you guys use Grammarly? It's an app for grammar (makes suggestions + corrections). I'm not sure if it's available in other countries, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                      Do you guys use Grammarly? It's an app for grammar (makes suggestions + corrections). I'm not sure if it's available in other countries, though.
                                      Nope.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                        I use Grammarly and I love it. It has saved my ass & my sisters when spell checking like nobody's business. Man... When you find out Gmail isn't grammatically checking you like it should have been... ????????????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X