Forum Upgrades That Rock!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrades That Rock!

Been working on the forum over the last few days with a lot of cool upgrades.

The first is the topic starter banner. You're now able to easily identify who tarted the topic you're currently reading.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Topic Starter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	78126

You can see how many pages a thread has now and can jump to any page where you left off instead of the first or last post.

Name:	Pages.jpg
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	78127

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

My favorite: we now have giphy and image drag and drop (although we are still working out some bugs on drag and drop)

Name:	Giphy.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	78129

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the

Comment

Coming shortly a much better events calendar for birthdays and shipping holidays. Also a powerful search option and thread instant update so you can see posts as they happen

Steve O

Pheromone Questions?

Comment

rerun happy dance GIF

Steve O

Pheromone Questions?

Comment

Oh yeah the main menu where you see the sub menus like todays posts, what's new, member list is all a drop down menu now.

Steve O

Pheromone Questions?

Comment

nice GIF

Comment

Great features. You have one of the easiest forum to use.

Comment

Keeps bmgetting better and better
                Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,flirt,love boat,xist, ascend
                Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
                Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude spray:wolf
                Apex Spray:M3X,Core

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X