yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Forum Upgrades That Rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrades That Rock!

Been working on the forum over the last few days with a lot of cool upgrades.

The first is the topic starter banner. You're now able to easily identify who tarted the topic you're currently reading.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Topic Starter.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	78126

You can see how many pages a thread has now and can jump to any page where you left off instead of the first or last post.

Name:	Pages.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	78127

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

My favorite: we now have giphy and image drag and drop (although we are still working out some bugs on drag and drop)

Name:	Giphy.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	78129

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Coming shortly a much better events calendar for birthdays and shipping holidays. Also a powerful search option and thread instant update so you can see posts as they happen

Steve O

Comment

rerun happy dance GIF

Steve O

Comment

Oh yeah the main menu where you see the sub menus like todays posts, what's new, member list is all a drop down menu now.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            That could be a little more obvious, Maybe a Bold or Bigger typeface, or even a rollover to indicate something is there?

nice GIF
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Great features. You have one of the easiest forum to use.

Comment

Keeps bmgetting better and better
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Some spiffy updates I'll note, the forum seems more stable too. I take it you've been doing some super magic back end stuff as well?

that last part didn't sound right...but uh, you know what I mean...

Comment

Uh HUm.

Comment

This totally rocks my socks.

Steve O he's the man , if he can't do it, no one can.

STEVE O

super bowl cheer GIF by Unlimited Moves

Comment

this is fine GIFThird damned MacBook this week!! Just can't stop creating!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                        Some spiffy updates I'll note, the forum seems more stable too. I take it you've been doing some super magic back end stuff as well?

that last part didn't sound right...but uh, you know what I mean...
                        Yep "Back end stuff"....trick GIF

Steve O

Comment

what is that xps 84?

Comment

Sweet, great upgrades!

Comment

XSteveO

Til next upgrade, could you fnd a widget for multi quote?
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                XSteveO

Til next upgrade, could you fnd a widget for multi quote?
                                Crazy that it doesn't work, right? I never mentioned it myself because I was embarrassed thinking maybe it was just me

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Crazy that it doesn't work, right? I never mentioned it myself because I was embarrassed thinking maybe it was just me
                                  Nope, it wasn't just you.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X