yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Treasures Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Treasures Customer Service

Has anyone had an issue getting a response from CS on one of their orders from Pheromone Treasures? I have a product I just ordered that has a sprayer that doesn't work. I've emailed and tried calling and no response as of yet.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    Has anyone had an issue getting a response from CS on one of their orders from Pheromone Treasures? I have a product I just ordered that has a sprayer that doesn't work. I've emailed and tried calling and no response as of yet.

I always read the reviews and what not from other pheromone companies but I can't remember coming across the name of that pheromone company. Is it new?

How many days now since you sent that email.

As I said I don't know the company but depending on the volume of emails they get daily and the staff they have handy, it might take a while to get to everyone.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
      Ladyofthewoods commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know. I'm having great experiences with Captain for Her at work. It's a respect phero designed for women. I sent the email on Sunday. Guess I'm just used to fast responses from you guys.

It took me 4 days and 3 emails to get a return started. There products burned my skin
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross - Hmmm not good. I just want the damn sprayer replaced. Cant even use the phero.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I had issues getting a response as well. Took them almost two weeks to ship my product out and never got a reply to my inquiry. Maybe you can decant into another spray bottle if you don't hear from them

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
          Ladyofthewoods commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like I may have to. Ulta used to sell empty travel size atomizers. I may have to go that route. Or canibalize a small AD spray bottle that's nearly empty...

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        Primross - Hmmm not good. I just want the damn sprayer replaced. Cant even use the phero.
        So they received my return today and haven't let me know or any notice of refund. I'm never using them again. If I don't hear back by Friday I'm returning my bottle of latina also just out of principal
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Update: did get the refund today as promised guess that will give me a reason to splurge on an oil here. Now I have to decide which one
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I've used the Alpha Treasures product...I wasn't too impressed.
            Nonetheless I hear good things about the company especially Grail of Affection and Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              I had issues getting a response as well. Took them almost two weeks to ship my product out and never got a reply to my inquiry. Maybe you can decant into another spray bottle if you don't hear from them

That is a good idea , we do have some bottles and sprayers here. Take a gander and see what you can find.

All the needed glassware for your Pheromone mixes. Bottles, atomizers and Droppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                Nonetheless I hear good things about the company especially Grail of Affection and Captain.
                Imo Grail of affection didn't have anything on xist. Latina has given me decent results
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't see an option to delete this comment---so that's my edit lol

Wow, Latina. I really did think about getting that when I was dating a Latina. I would assume that its a Rone heavy mix.
                Can you tell me about what Latina did for you?

Comment

I only got response back once with them. I like many of their products especially Swoon but I wish they have better customer service.

I believe all of their products are very subtle. Swoon is my #1 pheromone out of all my collection because it goes well with me.

Comment

Wow, Latina. I really did think about getting that when I was dating a Latina. I would assume that its a Rone heavy mix.
                    Can you tell me about what Latina did for you?
                    My best results are in a bar or club as it's usually a hot environment but I live in a area full of latina girls I got a ONS with a Columbian hb8 who used to bag up cocane in Columbia
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

My best results are in a bar or club as it's usually a hot environment but I live in a area full of latina girls I got a ONS with a Columbian hb8 who used to bag up cocane in Columbia
                      Okay, so I'm ready to move wherever you are. I love all women but I really have a soft spot for Latina's

*grabs pen and paper* I'm ready to take down the area you live in to move there now lol

Comment

Hahaha I live in sothern California not gonna lie it's pretty great
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Lmk if you move can always use a wingman
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...