yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I want a Hobbit House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a Hobbit House!

Just sayin'....
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Ya, i like tree houses as well, but i really would like a survival underground bunker filled with supplies and some beds! Would actually be useful in a emergency and in your spare time you can pretend you're GI JOE or batman in his bat cave!

Comment

Da na na na na na na na BATMAN!

By the way, that's not just a "spare house". It's on the market for $795,000.00!
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Notice the rectangular door inside the yellow circle? It's not a real hobbit house without a circular door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
          Da na na na na na na na BATMAN!

By the way, that's not just a "spare house". It's on the market for $795,000.00!
          Oh wow that's expensive!

Comment

From what I understand, It's a low carbon footprint house also. Solar Panels, a constant temp of 55 year round (so no AC), an electric fireplace in the winter. And it's on a nice chunk of land up in Putnam County NY, Which is a very nice place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              From what I understand, It's a low carbon footprint house also. Solar Panels, a constant temp of 55 year round (so no AC), an electric fireplace in the winter. And it's on a nice chunk of land up in Putnam County NY, Which is a very nice place to live.
              You can get a batcave/ survival bunker for 200k ish ! IF Rocket Man ever takes action you'd be set!

Comment

My husband tagged me in a post with the hobbit house! I figured it was a short joke probably was lol but they're really cool!!
                , Bobbi

Comment

I'm short also, so I wouldn't have to duck to get through the door.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X