GOALS

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorte SNES game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your favorte SNES game?

    Mine is Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Mario Kart.

  • #2
    Super Mario world, F-zero and Zelda.

    Comment


    • #3
      I just got a Super nintento mini with over 250 games on it, having a good time on it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        I just got a Super nintento mini with over 250 games on it, having a good time on it
        Yeah I've been meaning to pull the trigger on one of those for a while.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GHOST View Post

          Yeah I've been meaning to pull the trigger on one of those for a while.
          Prices have come down from before so you should pull the trigger before they stop making them and prices go up again. Good to have for memories, If they make one for Sega master system I'll get that as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm really enjoying playing street fighter 2 turbo, best child hood game !

            Comment


            • #7
              Just played Donkey Kong for the first time, FUN!

              Comment


              • #8
                New game. Kirby All Stars. So FUN!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The teenage mutant ninja turtles platformer was really fun. It is hard tho.

                  super mario world is my all time favorite

                  Super mario rpg was a really good game! If you liked paper mario, you'll love mario rpg.

                  then there is battletoads double dragon. That game was also hellishly hard.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                    The teenage mutant ninja turtles platformer was really fun. It is hard tho.

                    super mario world is my all time favorite

                    Super mario rpg was a really good game! If you liked paper mario, you'll love mario rpg.

                    then there is battletoads double dragon. That game was also hellishly hard.
                    Good call, i found Turtles in time and started playing it, i used to pay to play that in the arcades. FUN!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Any recommendations on new games to play?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Super Knock out is amazing!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                          Super Knock out is amazing!
                          OMG that was a phenomenal game!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

                            OMG that was a phenomenal game!!!!!
                            I know right! I actually never played it when I was a KID but i heard it was good! Now I'm having a ball playing it with my little niece.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My favorite computer game is DOTA, it's a remake using the warcraft code , it's amazing. 5vs5 = FUN!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Omg I want one again! I used to play super Mario and Mario kart soooo much. My son actually whooped SteveO in a game of Mario kart it was hilarious he thought he beat my boy he was looking at the wrong block and was against a wall the whole time
                                , Bobbi

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                  Omg I want one again! I used to play super Mario and Mario kart soooo much. My son actually whooped SteveO in a game of Mario kart it was hilarious he thought he beat my boy he was looking at the wrong block and was against a wall the whole time
                                  OMG Mario Kart is one of my favorite game! 1 vs 1 is amazing especially in battle mode!

                                  Comment


                                  • BobiiJo925
                                    BobiiJo925 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Right! It's amazing lol

                                • #18
                                  I never owned a snes 😪
                                  Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,flirt,love boat,xist, ascend
                                  Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
                                  Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude spray:wolf
                                  Apex Spray:M3X,Core

                                  Comment

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X