yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone carry sprays and oils internationally without issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone carry sprays and oils internationally without issues?

As I have read many cases that the travelers have not been allowed deodorant sprays and perfumes in the flight. They had to throw it away before boarding.

Have anyone carried pheromones internationally in flights, without issues? How do you do it, or where do you keep it?
    Thank you.

Yeah i bring em with on an international and domestic flights all the time!

I usually put my mones together with my other toiletries in a small zipper bag.

I have tried both checking it in and carry-on, both ways have always been fine.

Just make sure your mone bottles are 3.4 ounces (100 ml) per item : this applies to carry-on only. if you are going to check your luggage in, then any container size of mones should be fine.

Hope my info above is helpful!
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
      Yeah i bring em with on an international and domestic flights all the time!

............................... . . ................. .

Hope my info above is helpful!
      Thank you very much for information Pandatrooper. The mone bottles should be less than 100ml each you mean to say? We get only 10ml and 30ml bottles, so they should be fine I guess.

Comment

• Pandatrooper
        Pandatrooper commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah bro.. good luck!

yes, and make sure you put them in a ziploc bag, preferably the one with a slider.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Thank you for the suggestion Lafemme. ??

Never had an issue personally on many domestic and international flights
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

Depends where you're going, US is no problem, but on another forum I recall somebody had issues going to an Asian country, I think Malaysia. Dominican Republic also prohibits aerosols.

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        oh ok, thank you for the information.

You should be ok!

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks

Ad down