yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Voice

The sound of it all....

Vocaroo.com
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

you have a delightful voice
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

It's been awhile since I've heard your voice. I miss our convos.

I want to hear kitten's voice.

Comment

I'd post my voice but I sound like Urkel on helium. No one wants to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          you have a delightful voice
          Thanks.

??????
          Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I'd post my voice but I sound like Urkel on helium. No one wants to hear that.
          I do.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

voice,record,online,sound,upload,send,email,share

Comment

???
              Arsenal

Comment

You can't hear it? I checked it and it worked.

Comment

You can't hear it? I checked it and it worked.
                  I did. So fun!
                  Arsenal

Comment

Now I wonder if anyone else will play along.

Comment

Now I wonder if anyone else will play along.
                      Hope so.
                      Arsenal

Comment

So glad I put myself out there. At least they liked your voice Ildergreier .

Comment

So glad I put myself out there. At least they liked your voice Ildergreier .
                          I am sure they liked yours too, they are just too shy to tell you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

It's all whatever. I'm not gonna sweat it.

Comment

It's all whatever. I'm not gonna sweat it.
                              He, he, he.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X