yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

We Helped - The Alberta Canada Fires UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Helped - The Alberta Canada Fires UPDATE

Just got a letter from the Canada Red Cross and thought I'd share.

Dear Aser Gruppe International,

After wildfires devastated Fort McMurray in 2016, many people were unsure what would happen next. Homes and businesses were lost. The road back was long and uncertain.

But fortunately, you were there with a helping hand. Two years ago, Canadians came together to support Fort McMurray. And since then, your care and generosity has been transformative.

You have helped small business owners like Kristi Hines reopen their doors after wildfires took everything and insurance fell short. As others rebuilt their homes, Kristi rebuilt her business through financial assistance that made all the difference.

And your support meant that Arianna Johnson did not have to wait to keep serving her community. With a grant from the Canadian Red Cross, the Wood Buffalo Food Bank Association has helped hundreds of families overcome some of their challenges as they get back to their feet.

Together, we have been able to help a community at a time when they needed our support. I invite you to read the attached Donor Update

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Very much great work. You are so nice. Feels great when compliments are received, especially after knowing the precise targets where your donation was actually used.
    You are the best.

Comment

This is so inspiring!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How did I miss this? This is incredible. This has to be very satisfying. You're a good man XSteveO .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X