yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need a new job xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new job xD

Anyone know anyone who needs a:
    -writer/translator
    -guinea pig
    -PA/Event organiser
    -Deranger phero-tester
    - Any other position I qualify for that doesn't involve relocating.

(full list of skills available on request)

I'm pretty sure most of us have that thought once in a while xD.

Have you checked what is out there in your area?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There's very little that I can do around my other responsibilities (I'm Sticky's carer). I used to do translations from home but the company was getting shittier and shittier. I used to do ghostwriting as well however again. The agency I worked with ended up losing most staff due to treating us like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        There's very little that I can do around my other responsibilities (I'm Sticky's carer). I used to do translations from home but the company was getting shittier and shittier. I used to do ghostwriting as well however again. The agency I worked with ended up losing most staff due to treating us like crap.
        This is typical.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It's also depressing

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            Anyone know anyone who needs a:
            -writer/translator
            -guinea pig
            -PA/Event organiser
            -Deranger phero-tester
            - Any other position I qualify for that doesn't involve relocating.

(full list of skills available on request)

I'm pretty sure most of us have that thought once in a while xD.
            Age? Degree? Just brainstorming ideas for ya
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• SecretV
              SecretV commented
              Editing a comment
              28 Bsc Psychology

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X