yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The iPhone you have been waiting for !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The iPhone you have been waiting for !

Please watch those clips in that order and tell me what you think
    *really hope that i dont offend some hardcore iphone users here

Introducing the Iphone 5c and 5s

Introducing the iPhone 5S

(lol @ the "we already charged your iTunes account for the 5s" part)

The New iPhone in 30 Seconds

ps
    i am a Galaxy S4 user my self and ... lol ... dont get me started on that brand too

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

and again

idle @ socials

Comment

Hahahaha!! the last vid was especially funny.. The 5C comes in a variety of colors.... OK BYE I've got a Samsung too an S3 (although I think it's got it's problems as well lol) but I'm considering changing to Iphone just for the sake of trying it out for once

Comment

I had a Galaxy S3 and threw it out the window while driving on the freeway... Never again... I hate the user interface, and navigation was horrible. I'm happy with my iPhone 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Dignify View Post
          Hahahaha!! the last vid was especially funny.. The 5C comes in a variety of colors.... OK BYE
          Even better when he saiys: Our customers asked for a bigger screen.. but here is a fingerprint scanner... F u Finger Crazy ? ... omg

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
          I had a Galaxy S3 and threw it out the window while driving on the freeway... Never again... I hate the user interface, and navigation was horrible. I'm happy with my iPhone 7.
          wow so you are one of the lucky once that got charged for a pre-order

idle @ socials

Comment

I'm beta testing the 7...

Comment

I had the S3 also and hated it. Couldn't wait to get back to my iphone. Now I'm not so impressed by it anymore.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Both phones have their faults... It all depends on what type of deficiency/ies your willing to put up with. :/

Comment

Both phones have their faults... It all depends on what type of deficiency/ies your willing to put up with. :/
                  yep

but i keep finding the "good stuff" only for apple so far

?

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

yep

but i keep finding the "good stuff" only for apple so far

?
                    Dayyyuuuum... Sheeps got Iphone before me The weird part is that's true, loads of people flock to Apple, and I'll be one of them...

You know what? On a second note I should even change my avatar into something like this

Comment

Haha, love those sheep

And apparently iPhone vs Everything else debates finally got here

Well, I use S3 and while there are many things I don't like about it, I'd never trade it for an iPhone. I find IOS too restrictive, and prefer to have full freedom to customize my devices. And ofc my S3 isn't really running stock firmware, but who cares

Comment

There's just generally more hate for apple that's why there are more vids. I find them amusing tho.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X