yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

sunscreen and pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunscreen and pheromones

I read that pheromones are to be applied to clean dry skin.

Does this mean that one should not apply pheromones to skin that has sunscreen or lotion on it?

Does wearing these products on the skin prior to applying pheromones greatly affect the products efficacy?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

I tried the same last week.Tried 4 types of sunscreens on hand at different days. Pheros applied on top. Only the ones with gel base, and water based with natural essential oil fragrances did well. The products didnt seem to work properly with the greesy lotion type.

Comment

Some use pheros over lotion to slow diffusion. I don't use lotion so I can't speak to the efficacy of this method. Just don't apply lotion over the pheros. It is likely to greatly reduce diffusion.

Comment

I definitely apply a bit of lotion under my mones. I have very dry skin which allows monstrous projection the first two hours of application. I was stuck in a weird dilemma before learning how to proper dose and apply. If i put one drop (Ascend), it worked great for first two hours then projection would die by the 5th hour in. If I put 2 drops I can actually notice ghosting behavior because of how unnatural I seem to some women. Lotion allows me to spread my application over more skin and increases duration to about 6-10 depending on weather conditions. I rarely use more than 3 or 4 drops a day and thats reapplying a drop around 6-7pm (I start my day around 9-11am most days due to class schedules)

Comment

Too early for sun screen here, but can't remember any problems last summer.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
              I tried the same last week.Tried 4 types of sunscreens on hand at different days. Pheros applied on top. Only the ones with gel base, and water based with natural essential oil fragrances did well. The products didnt seem to work properly with the greesy lotion type.
              You gave me an idea to use oil-free sunscreen. Have you tried such a product?

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
                I definitely apply a bit of lotion under my mones. I have very dry skin which allows monstrous projection the first two hours of application. I was stuck in a weird dilemma before learning how to proper dose and apply. If i put one drop (Ascend), it worked great for first two hours then projection would die by the 5th hour in. If I put 2 drops I can actually notice ghosting behavior because of how unnatural I seem to some women. Lotion allows me to spread my application over more skin and increases duration to about 6-10 depending on weather conditions. I rarely use more than 3 or 4 drops a day and thats reapplying a drop around 6-7pm (I start my day around 9-11am most days due to class schedules)
                I have dry skin on my arms, and when I would apply perfume it would lose its scent very quickly. When I started to apply lotion on my arm before applying perfume, I notice a yuuuuge difference in the amount of time the fragrance, it's like my skin was absorbing the perfume, so I can see how lotion before pheromone could extend how long it lasts. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Some use pheros over lotion to slow diffusion. I don't use lotion so I can't speak to the efficacy of this method. Just don't apply lotion over the pheros. It is likely to greatly reduce diffusion.
                  Thank you sensei

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Too early for sun screen here, but can't remember any problems last summer.
                  Thank you.
                  ???????

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You gave me an idea to use oil-free sunscreen. Have you tried such a product?
                    Yes I have two oil free products. One is gel based, and other is water based cream. Did well when applied before pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thank you sensei

Thank you.
                      ???????
                      You're welcome kitten

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X