yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

December newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December newsletter

I am dying to place another order, but I know that in the next week is normally when the newsletter comes out. I am hoping that SteveO is caught by the holiday spirit and the newsletter has some Christmas joy in it. So I am guessing I would be safe to patiently wait to order. This time of year is tight, but its killing me I am almost out of my bottle of Desire Me xs oil. Which I absolutely love!!! I know you (SteveO) are busier than most, but a little nod if I am doing the right thing waiting would be awesome. Thank You.... Love your products!!
    Jenny

Bump ;P
    Last edited by MrGoodbar714; 12-12-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Bump not bum... -_-

Comment

I'm sorry. Forgive my confusion... just hurt my feelings (it's a hard time of year). Did not mean to be so defensive :/
        Jenny

Comment

I am sure Steve will prepare something special for this month.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Here is to hoping I honestly started this post because I was about to order... and I thought to check the newsletter. I noticed it seems to come out after the first couple weeks of the month. I held back on a purchase just cause I knew I would probably kick myself once the December newsletter came out. Need to make the little extra I manage for this order stretch if I can.
            Jenny

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              There will be a special one for Christmas, but drop me a PM. I'll always hook up someone when I can.

MrGoodbar714 I deleted my earlier remarks they seemed out of place after you edited comments sorry again for that and Happy Holidays!
            Jenny

Comment

I am tempting to wait as well, I have 200 in my shopping cart and if their is a coupon I plan on bumping my order up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                I am tempting to wait as well, I have 200 in my shopping cart and if their is a coupon I plan on bumping my order up a bit.
                As i said i have a feeling

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                idle @ socials

Comment

Yes, I will be making a newsletter for Christmas. Look for it sometime next week.

All new subscribers to the newsletter get a 20% coupon upon confirmation. Please don't unsubscribe and try to resubscribe, the system will remove you for a long time. Not that anyone would but the coupon is one use per household.

So again the newsletter will be coming out next week for Christmas.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To clarify: new subscribe coupon is one use per house. The newsletter coupon I send out is good as much as you want to use it

Awesome I am totally excited! I can't wait!!
                  Jenny

Comment

Thank you Steve O again for all of your awesomeness and generosity. I enjoy reading through the newsletter. The Flirt and Bliss in oils is exciting news. (just how limited of a time are you going to have them? Coming up with enough extra cash to order those will take me a little time..) Congratulations on your European Union full-service fulfillment center!!! Wishing you many successes in this new center and all future endeavors!!! I am sure everyone was just as elated as I to receive the latest discount. Many thanks again. I already made my order and cannot wait to try the combinations and see what is best for me!
                    Jenny

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X