yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone bait used in business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone bait used in business.

Hello,
    As everyone knows, when someone (especially females) enter a clothing shop or malls, they get obsessed with taking home something or two. Even though they know its going to be laying in the closet for months.

The clothes are factory sprayed with softners and silky waxy material, that gives a bright, smooth touch/feel to it. There is a specific smell to the clothes that feels attractive. The way females get crazy over the garments,.. they forget and overlook even the most attractive guys lurking around. They will ignore a lot of things while buying clothes. I suspect their factory sprays are mixed with opposite sex pheromones.
    Same about male clothing.
    Isn't it possible?

I think your interpretation of women shopping is a bit exaggerated. I've never seen a woman "get crazy over a garment." For them to overlook a man there would have to be men around in the first place. Most single men don't "lurk" in the women's section of a store or in a store devoted to women. The only men you are likely find in these place are there with an SO and, therefore, already taken. And even if they did notice an attractive man who is taken they certainly wouldn't act. I would think that if they were spraying women's clothes with male pheromones then they are more likely to seek out or at least give more than just a passing glance at one of those men. According to your supposition the women are more attracted to the treated clothes than the actual men. That seems unrealistic.

The only smell I get from new clothes is the "factory" smell. It isn't attractive in the least. In fact, the firsts thing I want to do is wash that smell away. Shopping for clothes doesn't make me any more likely to notice or seek out women. I notice women because they are women, not because of the clothes. The converse of what was stated above, women in a men's store or men's section are likely there shopping for their man and are taken. Granted some guys (like me) will flirt with just about any attractive women but that doesn't mean the clothes are making them horny. If she is WITH her man I'm certainly not going to act. Notice yes, act no. But I'm going to notice regardless of pheros. To believe it is pheros (natural or synthetic) at play is to assume that they can affect me from across the store. We both know that's not possible.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... yes. Seems Right.
      But I have seen many women, smell clothes... like tycoons smell money. "Shhhhhhhhh ... aaaahhhhhhhh...wow" Like this.
      Heard female relatives commenting several times, "so sad..... this smell goes away at first wash. Wish I could stay here whole day instead".
      There are malls where wemen clothing section is in one corner, and male section, shoes, stationary stuff on other corners. We have few malls, where the lanes that go to food and grocery sections, are full of racks of clothes on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
        Hmmmmm.... yes. Seems Right.
        But I have seen many women, smell clothes... like tycoons smell money. "Shhhhhhhhh ... aaaahhhhhhhh...wow" Like this.
        Heard female relatives commenting several times, "so sad..... this smell goes away at first wash. Wish I could stay here whole day instead".
        There are malls where wemen clothing section is in one corner, and male section, shoes, stationary stuff on other corners. We have few malls, where the lanes that go to food and grocery sections, are full of racks of clothes on the way.
        Well that's like guys and the new care smell. Doesn't mean pheros are involved. It's an association. That's probably why "new care smell" deodorizes for cars are so popular.

Comment

Still, It would be a great business tactic if it could be done. I would use it for Men's clothes though. To me they always seem to buy "only when they need it" and not just for the joy of a new outfit like women do. When it comes to clothes, it seems to me that they are a tougher nut to crack.

I could see the problems though...the store would have to spray them on a regular basis to keep the level up. Unless....they just had automated spray dispensers that flood the whole store (kind of like in a public bathroom). I wonder why no one has thought of this?
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
            Still, It would be a great business tactic if it could be done. I would use it for Men's clothes though. To me they always seem to buy "only when they need it" and not just for the joy of a new outfit like women do. When it comes to clothes, it seems to me that they are a tougher nut to crack.

I could see the problems though...the store would have to spray them on a regular basis to keep the level up. Unless....they just had automated spray dispensers that flood the whole store (kind of like in a public bathroom). I wonder why no one has thought of this?
            Hmmm... glad to see some positive response.
            I somewhat feel its already in practise.
            According to LAL, the pheromones can stay on clothing for a week.

Comment

I was under the impression that pheromones only properly diffuse from skin.

Comment

Spray it in the AC diffuser thingy so it's foreced into the store? There has to be a way to do this. They have pheromone diffusers for anxious dogs and cats at Petsmart. Could you use the same principal just on a bigger scale? The cost of the 'mones would pay for itself in extra sales.

Think of the excess in sales around Valentines Day if you used Super Sexy female ones on the lingerie in Victoria's Secret!
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Pheromones can diffuse from clothing otherwise the risk of build up and subsequent OD would be nonexistent. I've known of users who have sprayed them on their shirts in an effort to slow down diffusion. Not a practice I would recommend however. But one reason they can diffuse in this situation is that there is some degree of body heat involved. I suspect that with clothes just laying or hanging there in a store that the rate of diffusion would be minimal at best given the ambient temperature of the room. Unless you were to hold the garment directly up to your nose and inhale it would likely have little to no effect. I doubt that there would much, if any, pheros floating around in the atmosphere,

Let's consider this example. Keep in mind that heat involves a transfer of energy. The more heat, the greater the transfer of energy, the higher the rate of molecular vibration, the greater the volatility of those molecules, the more likely they are to be released into the atmosphere. If you place a pot of water on the stove and let it just sit there eventually it will all evaporate. Right? It may take an extremely long time but sooner or later it will happen. So even at an ambient temperature of say 77 degrees there is still a minor degree of energy transfer and diffusion. Let's say you turn the flame on low. By doing so you noticeably increase the rate of evaporation. Correct? Now let's consider what happens when you take a pot of water and turn the flame on high. Within minutes it is boiling and steam is coming off. We know that in no time all the water will evaporate. What has happened is that by increasing the energy transfer those water molecules are vibrating like crazy. The higher the vibrational rate, the more the bonds between those water molecules break and the more they become volatile. The result is steam. Remember the three states of matter: solid, liquid and gas. By introducing more energy those water molecules are released into the atmosphere. The water has changed states from liquid to gas. In each example this has taken place just at different rates dependent upon varying degrees of heat/energy.

Ok so you're thinking what does this have to do with anything? Well I think we can all agree that water is a pretty heavy molecule. Otherwise lakes, rivers, oceans, even the smallest of puddles would never form. Water would immediately evaporate as soon as it fell from the sky, if it would even fall at all. It's molecular weight is 18.02 g/mol. Now let's look at the molecular weight of some common pheros. Alpha Androstenol is 274.44 g/mol. Androsterone is 290.44 g/mol. Androstenone is 272.43 g/mol. As you can see pheros are even heavier molecules than water. However they follow the same laws of physics as exemplified above.

We all know that pheros dissipate over time. We also know that different molecules diffuse at different rates. This has to do with their unique molecular weights. Based on user accounts we know that temperature plays a role in the diffusion rate of pheros. As we can see from the physical principles outlined above this makes perfect sense. The higher the temperature, the greater the energy transfer, the higher the rate of molecular vibration, the greater the volatility of those molecules, the more likely they are to be released into the atmosphere. Given that pheros are heavy molecules we find a situation where it takes several hours to diffuse. We know that the diffusion of pheros follows a bell curve. That is to say that there is a gradual crescendo followed by a peak phase and then a gradual decline.. With most (non XS) products peak diffusion is between the first and second hour after application. Of course this is given average conditions. Just like that pot of water exposed to high heat (avg skin temperature) it begins to bubble. First a little then more and more until it's a rolling boil and eventually all of the water is boiled out. So too with our pheros.

The effect of pheros is also dose dependent. But even given dosage the resultant effect is still effected by temperature. Although there may be a greater number of molecules on your skin the actual number that are diffused is a function of time and temperature. I know first hand that a high dose of pheros can affect a large space. However this was in a hot club with an intentionally massive OD. It has been proposed that pheros be introduced to a retail environment via the ventilation system. I don't know that there would be some sort of "diffuser" in such a system. I don't even know that a large commercial ventilation system would have a filter like we find in home units. Without some surface upon which to apply the pheros thru which air can be forced it would require a continuous feed system. If it were a continuous feed system I can imagine that the cost would be astronomical. I would also think that there would be a seasonal difference. How would cold air during summer months affect diffusion? What about in winter when the heat is running? How do you determine the correct dosage seasonally?

Considering that the majority of the scientific community doesn't even believe in the existence of human pheromones I can't see a retailer putting much faith in it either. That's not even considering the sizable expense to explore and test a functional system. Would they be willing to risk the loss of revenue due to using the wrong phero which could drive away business? Or even the right phero at the wrong dosage? Any phero veteran knows that even the right phero at the wrong dosage can be detrimental. Even disastrous. If they hire SteveO to consult where would that leave us? Would he have time for XS and outside work? What would become of our beloved blends? I shudder to think of the possibilities. lol

Ok it's late and I've obviously been thinking too much. Maybe it's time to go to bed.

Comment

• Falvinski
                    Falvinski commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ya ya ...yes.

Wow! Yeah I forgot all about the body heat factor. I've been schooled!

Comment

Dis inhibiting pheros sprayed around a store would get me! There have been so many instances I've bought make up, skincare and shoes while wearing a phero with disinhibiting properties thanks to online shopping.

Comment

Spray it in the AC diffuser thingy so it's foreced into the store? There has to be a way to do this. They have pheromone diffusers for anxious dogs and cats at Petsmart. Could you use the same principal just on a bigger scale? The cost of the 'mones would pay for itself in extra sales.

Think of the excess in sales around Valentines Day if you used Super Sexy female ones on the lingerie in Victoria's Secret!
                      AC diffuser would be expensive.
                      But as I have said in my original post, they already spray garments with fabric conditioners and shiners. Anything else can be mixed into it. They know, in the shop people get too close to garments.
                      Last edited by Falvinski; 07-20-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I got it! A couple of those of those Glade like scent diffusers with the heating element and the fan, placed in specific areas of the store. You'll have both heat and air movement to disperse the 'mone. Then a phero to lower inhibitions. Where's the number to George Foreman's "Invent Help"?

Comment

I got it! A couple of those of those Glade like scent diffusers with the heating element and the fan, placed in specific areas of the store. You'll have both heat and air movement to disperse the 'mone. Then a phero to lower inhibitions. Where's the number to George Foreman's "Invent Help"?
                          Okk, hmmmmmm.. , So you want your customers to buy the whole specific area at once.

Comment

Well, yes! People are in business to make $$. My point was, if you put a few of them around you can kind of flood the store.

Comment

The only "clothes" I stick my nose close and smell upfront are expensive high heels in quality leather.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Worthy endeavor

The celebrity seems pretty good for work or API.

Comment

• Isis
                                Isis commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do you even read the original posts before bumping old threads?

Regular scent Febreeze has an interesting effect on women and can be sprayed on clothes and is cheap compared to pheromones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X