yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Winter is Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter is Coming

How and where do you wear mones in the winter?

I wear mones on my neck and wrists and now that the cold weather is coming i'll wear scarf and gloves. Can it be a problem?

Not really, unless you're wearing a lot of different mixes at one, then things start getting crowded around the neck, but I've never had any major issues and I'm in the Northeast. If the scent is stronger, I'll still wear it closer to under my shirt, just to diffuse the scent and not have it be over bearing.

Comment

The places I visit are usually kept at room temperature, so I'm usually warm enough I feel with pheromones on.

I apply Oils at my house. I try to do Neck so my apps aren't disturbed there much, but I also do my forearms. In which I apply after rolling up my sleeves. Wait till they dry a bit, get in car, get to destination. Roll sleeves back down so I don't look funny walking in cold temps. Get inside, roll sleeves back up.

Comment

Usually i wait for 10-15 min for the pheromones to dry out before i put my scarf.

And i always have a bottle in my pocket if i need to re-apply later on if i have to undress and dress up several times.
        Also using heavy Androstenone products can stick to the clothing and create a possible build up (if clothes are not washed that often) lol
        (but i dont think this is something someone will experience)

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X