yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So what do you guys usually say when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you guys usually say when...

Someone tells you, "what cologne are you wearing?" Today I totally blanked and just made up something on the fly, but I need something better next time. I said, I can't remember, I was in a hurry and just sprayed one of my colognes as I walked out (doh!) she said well whatever it is I love the smell! Nobility that's what's up son!!!

I usually tell them whatever the scent name is. "FXS", "Nobility", etc. If they ask who makes it I say it's made custom by my buddy Steve. That way I don't have to make anything up because it's actually the truth!

Comment

I've never worn cologne around my co-workers before when I first used Pheros.

First product I used was Ammo from Androtics.

Here's the journal I made about it that day:

"...the other one quickly butted in saying how she loved my other cologne I was wearing the weeks before, most likely Ammo. Older one agreed. Younger one added in that she would love to just stand by me and smell me all day. Which the older one again asked me what cologne I was wearing. I quickly tried to think of something, so I just said "it's a light cologne the one I am wearing currently, the one I wore before was a lot heavier scent." Them having English as their second language, this was enough information to satisfy them lol."

The day following that was even better, but you can check my journal for the rest I think. I kind of panicked cause out of no where they confronted me about my awesome cologne I was wearing.

Comment

@nbat- that's actually a great idea, and I will definitely say that next time, thanks!

Comment

• nbat
          nbat commented
          Editing a comment
          For sure!

@Xyzn- I should of known this would happen and should have came up w something beforehand because when I first started using mones years ago the same thing happened. I walked up and gave my friend a hug, and she said, "wow MrGoodbar what cologne are you wearing, it smells great!" Me-I can't remember (doh!). But I like nbat's reply, smart idea. I'll check out your journal, I believe I remember reading that post I just have to refresh my memory.

Comment

Hmmm..,well, if I'm wearing something that has Sultan's Oud I'll tell them what it is. A lot of the time, I go for light scents in pheros and cover with my own. Only time I ever lied was when I had ammo or project UF on, then I said it was GIT, which its nothing like it but most people won't know the difference. To avoid someone being clever and discovering my secret, I never reveal the precise name of the scent, assuming its a SteveO scent.

Comment

2000 I almost blurted out Creed Aventus bcuz I remembered you saying Nobility kinda smells like it. You think I can get away with that? If not ill just say what nbat says. I actually bought Nobility fragrance oil to make the scent stronger in my blends. I recently bought Sun Java but haven't worn it yet.

Comment

No idea tbh. Haven't tried nobility yet. Was gonna order the oil version to see what it's like. Half of the stuff I have is unscented or has a very light, easy to cover scent since I like to use my own stuff.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X