yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Birthday Party - Loose (The Stooges cover)

Comment

The Birthday Party - The Peel Sessions 1980

Comment

The Birthday Party - The Peel Sessions 1981

Comment

The Birthday Party - The Peel Sessions 1982

Comment

There's no short answer to this question, for me. I'm extremely eclectic. I'm might go from the sex pistols to tupac to rolling stones to iron maiden to the kinks to pantera so on and so on. Currently listening to right now by Van Halen just before that was James Taylor lol!

Comment

I absolutely love anything I can listen to on vinyl, though!

Comment

I'm very eclectic in my music. I'm a Dead Head and when Jerry was alive saw somewhere between 200-300 shows. Maybe more, but I smoked a lot back then. Love me some reggae and all the crossovers into punk/metal. Love electronic, BPM and Chill House. Total Trance freak too.

I saw so many amazing punk bands in NYC at CBGB's so there is that too. Love rock and roll and Heavy Metal. Total fan of hip hop and have a fond place for hick hop also. Studied Classical Music at UCB for a bit too.

I just went from listening to Killswitch Engage to now the B52's Love Shack so there's that.

I just love music and the emotional connection it has to me.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I'm very eclectic in my music. I'm a Dead Head and when Jerry was alive saw somewhere between 200-300 shows. Maybe more, but I smoked a lot back then. Love me some reggae and all the crossovers into punk/metal. Love electronic, BPM and Chill House. Total Trance freak too.

I saw so many amazing punk bands in NYC at CBGB's so there is that too. Love rock and roll and Heavy Metal. Total fan of hip hop and have a fond place for hick hop also. Studied Classical Music at UCB for a bit too.

I just went from listening to Killswitch Engage to now the B52's Love Shack so there's that.

I just love music and the emotional connection it has to me.
                  Would love to hang out with you on so many levels. Never was a huge Dead fan, so a handful of shows, but hung out with a lot of Dead Heads. While I love me some Marley my favorite reggae band is Toots and the Maytalls, the band that started it all.

That's awesome that you got to see shows at CBGB. The only advantage to being stuck in Middle Earth is I got to see bands in tiny venues. The most popular being a VFW hall here in the city. It was a trip hanging out in the bar drinking underage with WWII vets. They didn't seem to mind all the mohawks and leather. lol Idk what it was like in NYC but here the cops shut down shows often. I don't think Black Flag lasted even 30 minutes.

I'm with you about the emotional connection to music. For years I didn't own a tv but couldn't survive without my books and music.

Comment

Listened to this 5 months ago, but posting it now because........ ........... ......................... ........ still cant get it out of my head.

Comment

Right now I am listening metallica, nothing else matters.
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

True Friends Bring Me The Horizon-That's The Spirit
                        Pierce the Vail radio on Pandora Right this second

, Bobbi

Comment

I am listening to Judas Priests latest album (Firepower). If you like JP you will love this album.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            I am listening to Judas Priests latest album (Firepower). If you like JP you will love this album.
                            One of my first concerts............Judas Priest/Alice Cooper/Motorhead/Dangerous Toys/Metal Church.

JP is still one of the loudest bands that I've ever seen live, although Liza and Bell Biv Devoe are a close second.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1991-07-21%20The%20Tennesian%20[Show%20Advert].jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	65525

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

One of my first concerts............Judas Priest/Alice Cooper/Motorhead/Dangerous Toys/Metal Church.

JP is still one of the loudest bands that I've ever seen live, although Liza and Bell Biv Devoe are a close second.

Click image for larger version Name:	1991-07-21%20The%20Tennesian%20[Show%20Advert].jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	65525
                              Nice. I have seen them too. Not that many years ago, they were a blast actually.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I haven't listened to Juda Priest since the 80s. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I haven't listened to Juda Priest since the 80s. lol
                                  Then you have a lot of listening to do.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Bad Girlfriend Theory Of A Deadman-Scars And Souvenirs (Explicit)
                                    my jam lol
                                    , Bobbi

Comment

theLaw do you want to hear about the evenings I was drunk together with the blokes in Motorhead?
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Then you have a lot of listening to do.
                                        You can play me some when I come visit you in Norway.

Comment

theLaw do you want to hear about the evenings I was drunk together with the blokes in Motorhead?
                                          IDK if he does but I do.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X