yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Listening To?

I have always found people's musical tastes fascinating. The first thing I explores in someone's home is their book and music collection. It is a great reflection of who they are. So tell me community....what are you listening to?

I'll go first.

Aes Dana Season 5 (24-bit 2015 Remaster) [Full Album]

I'll listen to most anything, but the band Breaking Benjamin is a favorite for me -- top song/original song by them would be Diary of Jane. But, if that is a bit much for some of you to handle, I'll dial it back with Bolton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESdaNADAyZ4).

Genre's I don't listen to for the most part are: country, pop, rap, hardcore metal/"screamo".

Comment

Not real familiar with Breaking Benjamin but I like what I've heard.

Comment

Sync24 - Comfortable Void [Full Album]

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
          I'll listen to most anything, but the band Breaking Benjamin is a favorite for me -- top song/original song by them would be Diary of Jane. But, if that is a bit much for some of you to handle, I'll dial it back with Bolton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESdaNADAyZ4).

Genre's I don't listen to for the most part are: country, pop, rap, hardcore metal/"screamo".
          Yeah breaking benjamin is really good, Staind, 30 seconds to Mars, Chevelle, Foo fighters, audioslave, Chris Daughtry, I listen to many styles, I like r&b, rap, pop.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Connect.Ohm - 9980 [Full Album]

Comment

Anymore I listen to mostly Downtempo, Phsychill, Psybient. I'm an old punk rocker from back in the 80s so I sometimes listen to vintage punk.

Comment

I didn't hear any of these groups , the older that I remember to hear is metallica haha and for me the best
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

Downtempo, Psychill and Psybient are genres not groups. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Downtempo, Psychill and Psybient are genres not groups. lol
                    Hahahaha
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

• josebest
                      josebest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am Sorry

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Anymore I listen to mostly Downtempo, Phsychill, Psybient. I'm an old punk rocker from back in the 80s so I sometimes listen to vintage punk.
                    Mogwai (punk + ambient = Mogwai)

1.- Hunted By A Freak ( 0:00 )2.- Moses_ I Amn't ( 4:15 )3.- Kids Will Be Skeletons ( 7:17 )4.- Killing All The Flies ( 12:44 )5.- Boring Machines Disturbs S...

1.- Sine Wave ( 0:00 )2.- Take Me Somewhere Nice ( 4:54 )3.- O I Sleep ( 11:52 )4.- Dial: Revenge ( 12:46 )5.- You Don't Know Jesus ( 16:17 )6.- Robot Chant ...

One Picture VideoAlbum: My Father, My King ( 2001 )Mogwai is an instrumental, alternative band from Scotlandhttps://www.facebook.com/mogwai/No Copyright Inf...

Godspeed You Black Emperor (if you ever get buried alive.......this is your soundtrack into hell)

Track Times:Dead Flag Blues - 0:00 - 16:27East Hastings - 16:27 - 34:25Providence - 34:25 - 1:03:29(Ripped Directly from a physical cd to a lossless WAV form...

Godspeed You! Black EmperorSlow Riot for New Zerø Kanada© GY!BE / Constellation 1. Moya (0:00 - 10:51)2. Blaise Bailey Finnegan III (10:51 - 28:36)

Carpenter Brut (new kids on the block)

TURBO KILLER II / BLOOD MACHINES CROWDFUNDING:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2050134024/blood-machines-turbo-killer-2iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/...

Eagles of Death Metal (warning: you'll need a tetanus shot.........it's nasty!!!)

If you like it, buy the album(C) & (P) 2004 AntAcid Audio1. 0:00 I Only Want You2. 02:49 Speaking in Tongues3. 05:39 So Easy4. 09:39 Flames Go Higher5. 12:32...

01. Eagles Of Death Metal - Anything cept the truth 00:0002. Eagles Of Death Metal - Wannabe in la 04:3403. Eagles Of Death Metal - Tight pants 06:5004...

the Hives (after the Stones die........greatest rock-n-roll band alive)

the hives - untutored youthWe are untutored youth and heres the proof.Dont wanna know anything we don't and it's the truth - and they lost out.If you can't h...

Last edited by theLaw; 03-05-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Mogwai - Every Country's Sun [Full Album]

Thanks theLaw

Comment

Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Nirvana, Sublime, Green Day, Outkast, Tupac
                          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Somali Yacht Club - The Sea [Full Album]

Comment

I listen to Heavy Metal and EDM. Driving home from other city listening tracks of various DJs for 2 hours

Comment

Deathbell - With The Beyond [Full Album]

Comment

Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers [Full Album]

Comment

Strange Substance - Puffy Clouds

Comment

The Birthday Party - Big Jesus Trash Can

"....and God gave me sex appeal...."

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X