yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing, actually.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Sting's daughter. Sounds like the Killers!

Comment

I don't know how to embed yet...

Woodkid-Iron
        WOODKID'S NEW ALBUM « S16 » — OUT NOW : https://woodkid.lnk.to/S16—FULL ALBUM Listen: http://bit.ly/1yh0RxO Buy: http://smarturl.it/woodkid-tgaFULL IR...

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I can try to explain:

In the second tool line (I don't know the expression in english), to the left and there the symbols are link, break link, image and then video.

Baby making music
        <div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/198127307" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;h eight:100%;" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

Comment

I am in a blues modus these days.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

@Ildergreier: You know what, I didn't even see the tool bar. I was supposed to click the "A" for everything else. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              @Ildergreier: You know what, I didn't even see the tool bar. I was supposed to click the "A" for everything else. Thank you!
              You are most welcome.
              Arsenal

Comment

How about some newly released old Guns N Roses from the Appetite sessions:

Comment

Hopefully my giant erection doesn't get in the way of this video:

Comment

Right now I am learning this song since we are playing it as a tribute to Death on Friday 14 days from now.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• theLaw
                      theLaw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For anyone who wonders where Kings X got their sound. Great post Ildergreir!!!

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you.

Waiting for Columbus - Little Feat

"If you'll be my Dixie Chicken, I'll be your Tennessee Lamb...."
                    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I'm all over the place really, from music from video games, to music from tv shows, hip hop, house, dance music, even like the classical sometimes as it helps me to meditate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It is Pride-Month after all? ??????????

Comment

DISCOVER MARINA'S NEW ALBUM 🖤 TWISTED 🖤 : https://MKaye.lnk.to/twistedID 🛒 OUT NOW : Order CD | Preorder LP → https://marina-kaye.ochre.store/ 🔖 Order ...
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

The Avener feat. Marina Kaye perform live 'Castle in the snow' The artist gave a wonderful live performance on the set of the TV show "Le Grand Journal" on C...
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X