yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I missed my XS family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed my XS family!

Words can't really describe the experience of Hurricane Maria. I can't even complain because others got it worse,much worse than I did. When Steve read all the love and support I got from my clients, I was truly choked up. I didn't cry while I was on the phone with him but when he hung up,it was like Wow! You really know what you have when you are at a great loss.

I been around for about two weeks now. I wanted to slip in without a grand entrance and just pick up where I left off. I truly missed my clients and I missed doing what I love. I am so happy to be back

The XS team had my back and my clients as well.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support.

Hurricane Maria was tougher on me because at the time I was pregnant and still am. I am due early March and although I am back, I will have to leave you guys again for a short period while I make this baby. The newest member of the XS TEAM. The hubby and I are truly excited that I and the baby made it through such a difficult time and we are nearly to the end for when I finally have to pop.

I was able to use a place in town to work but I still don't have electricity at my home. The guys seem to now be working on the poles in my area and I pray that electricity is restored soon so I can be comfortable at home serving you guys.

Although it was a tough experience and I was scared,frustrated,sad and whatever else a lot,this is all behind me now and I prefer to look at the positive,move on from it and just continue to thanks the Creator that he spared me,my family,my friends and he opened my eyes to see just how much people in my life care about me. One can never feel lonely when they are part of the XS Family.

Steve, Bobbi, Idle, Noel. I love them like the siblings I never wanted (inside joke)

Love you all and it feels great to be back.

We got our Kate back and now she will be gone for a little bit again.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Not sure how I missed this. I can honestly say that I've truly missed having you around. You're a woman of great strength, grace, warmth and wisdom. This community is better for having you a part of it. Best of luck on the delivery and with the new bundle of joy.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. He/She really is a bundle of joy. Teheee!

I'm glad to hear you're safe and sound! Congratulations on the little one!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwwww! Thanks.

Happy to read you are in good form. <3
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I certainly am

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X