yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones?

So I first made a post on PheroTruth about this back in 2012/13.
    Fast forward to now, 2018!
    I want to know, what are some things that catch your eye when choosing a product and how are things fairing for you in your phero journey since your discovery began?

I'll start...
    My social experiments have flourished along with me.

Like fragrances, I don't let labels for pheromones decide for me if a blend is for men or for women, so I have played with many a blend. I tend to lean my decisions toward which molecules are in a blend and if possible, at what concentration. And when in doubt, inquire about it from the vendor. Yes, some are better suited for you fellas, but hey, one has to experiment to be absolutely sure ^_^

Professionally, I have climbed the corporate ladder, had my share of leadership, white and blue collar. My main gift is servant leadership. My main joy is lived out through helping others to be more productive, successful and empowered. Pheromones fit quite nicely into that mold. I have stepped out of my social comfort zone frequently and been rewarded for it. At my last review I was told I am the glue that holds our department together by a supervisor that does not readily give compliments. Talk about feeling warm n fuzzy!

Yes. I do the work. No. Pheromones didn't "make me". But as a pixie of pleasantries I have no doubt pheromones have helped me to make friends and influence people.

Personally, since my phero jouney began, I have ended one relationship and begun another. While in a relationship they are tons of fun! Pheros cannot fix things, though they were very helpful when the time of parting required truth, objectivity and calm. They can be therapeutic, lol, or at least help in that regard Pheromones have plenty of opportunities in family and friend environments...there is no situation so far that I have found they would not lend benefit to.

I'm going to post my questions again, after all it's been a WHILE, plus a couple extra:

QUESTIONS:

A. How many of you get your purchases based on product review and expectations?
    B. How many choose based on the ingredients list?
    C. How many of you choose according to both?
    D. Do you let gender description hinder you if it looks like a good fit?
    E. Is phero use part of your personal growth? If so, how have you found it to benifit, if at all?

and maybe briefly why if you don't mind sharing

Thanks for reading and sharing!

Still excited about pheromones~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Whenever possible I choose based on ingredient content. But you can't always be certain if ingredients are listed proportionally. That's when I look at the product description and what it's designed to do. Reviews are helpful but in the phero world there is a tendency toward exaggeration and bandwagoning. Hype is common too. If it is a reviewer I trust and respect I'm more likely to listen. Often times I read a review and it leaves me scratching my head because I've used the product and didn't get the same results. In some cases I think to myself how can you disparage this product because it worked great for me. Sometimes you hafta gamble and just give it a shot. Price plays a role in that as well. If a product has had mixed reviews and the price is high then I'm not as likely to purchase it. As we've seen in a couple of cases (A314 and LIIK) you can't always rely on the past reputation of the product. Going back to ingredients, at times I will avoid a product because it contains an ingredient that I'd rather avoid. This ties into the question about gender. I tend to avoid female products because they do or are likely to contain ingredients I'd rather avoid.

I can't give pheros the credit for my personal growth although I will say that they have gone hand in hand. I got started on my phero journey following my divorce. To say the least I was lacking confidence. It left me shaken. Having success socially and sexually because of my phero use did help the process along. At the time I was reading a lot of self help material and developing myself in every aspect of my life. So pheros did help but I was the one who had to do the hard work of changing myself. Overcoming engrained self limiting thoughts and behaviors isn't easy. But it is possible. I'm living proof of that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X