yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Prayers for KateD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for KateD

I hope all is well with Kate and she recovers from the madness soon! Sending her prayers and good vibes!!!

I was going to make a post on her, now writing it here.
    Was immediately into tears when I read the email. I love Kate, we all love Kate. Focused wishes on her and Mickaelia, be safe and recover soon to be among us.

Comment

My heart goes out to everyone who has suffered such devastation. My mind can't even fathom what they must be going thru. When I read about Kate my heart grew heavy. I don't know Mickaelia but I have offered up prayers of protection and comfort for them and all who suffer.

Hurry back Kate we love you and miss you.

Comment

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for starting this thread. We still have some kinks to work out in our official news section so I'm happy people can communicate

Prayers for Kate and Mickaelia, may they and families be well.

Comment

Hello,
          KateD and Mickaelia, I'm sending you my best wishes. You will pull through!
          My potions: Desire Me, Xist for Women or XS169

Samples: Connections, Vibe and Tease

Wishlist: Sport

Comment

The good news is I heard from Kate early yesterday morning. It was a very short text "I am alive".

Today I was able to chat with Mickaelia's husband who said she is okay. Just like Kate, they've lost everything, but are thankful to be alive and well. I was asked to pass along heartfelt thanks for all the well-wishers, prayers and thoughts.

A couple of other friends of mine have not been heard from since the storm. Apparently the storm was so violent and destructive it wiped out entire villages. Unfortunately there's been a lot of misinformation coming out too. I think maybe people get confused and hear something and out of desperation and the feeling of helplessness they exaggerate an already horrible situation. I've heard as many a 90 deaths, but after much research I believe the death count is holding at 9, which is horrible but better than 90. I really don't want to be a source of misinformation so I'm going to leave that reporting to official sites. My concern is Kate.

I do know after Hurricane Ivan living in Grenada was not easy. Most of the buildings were destroyed or heavily damaged. I've included a pic of my call center. Getting necessities like food and water is a major task. I was lucky enough to have a pool the was completely filthy with storm debris, but we could use the water to flush toilets. You might think taking all your baths in the ocean would be fun, but there were lots of debris and unknowns that went into the water. Now add in the fact of no electricity, very limited cell service (it took a solid month to get it halfway normal), massive mosquito issue (mozzies cary disease).

Dominica is going to need help. As a company we donated $500 to the Houston recovery through a charity that only uses 4% for admin costs. There are lots of places collecting for Dominica, but I honestly never even heard half of them. I want to make sure our money reaches Kate and the people who need it. I personally liked Prime Minister Skerrit, but I don't have any knowledge of his politics. Historically any kind of government organized charity is usually rife with corruption and terrible administration of money IMHO. Getting the money and aid to the people is what's important here.

Dominica News Online has a list of official government places to donate goods in the US and other islands, as well as financial aid. As to their charity rating you should use Charity Navigator or another similar site to verify it. Coincidentally, Dominica News Online is now operating out of Houston as the island recovers. Additional information about relief efforts may be found at Dominica Relief. From what I can tell they do not have any monetary donation abilities set up as of yet.

Please keep all the good vibes heading her way.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thank you for informing us.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I read what happened, I'm glad they are all safe. Kate's always so friendly and patient. We could set up a gofundme for Kate. So she specifically gets it from us and anyone else.

Comment

I can not tell you all how much it warms my heart to see the support shown. XS truly is like a big family. I love that. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you have for Kate and everyone affected in the devastation.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Thank you for updating Steve and Thanks god Kate is fine.

Comment

I was able to speak with her Saturday and she was doing okay. She thanks everyone for their prayers and thoughts

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks for the update XSteveO .

Comment

Thanks for the update XSteveO ! Sending good vibes to Kate and her family!
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Just wondering if you've heard any more from Kate. XSteveO

Comment

Yes, heard more from KateD ?
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Whats up with Kate? Is she recovering? What does she say?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X