yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Creed Viking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creed Viking

So Creed just released a new fragrance called Viking. I had the pleasure to smell it at a Neiman Marcus Store. It smells citrusy and spicy. I'm not sure I can compare it to anything that Creed has, it's definitely unique.

I really love Creed frangrances but it's just too expensive. I don't think I'll ever purchase this new frangrance.

Has anyone else on here tried it? Any thoughts on it?

My favorites from Creed would have to be Royal Oud and Tabarome. Silver Mountain Water is also very nice!

ive never heard of it.....is it a designer brand?

Comment

I think all the hype has more to do with the outrageous price and, therefore, exclusivity. I find nothing about any of them that warrants the cost. But there's a sucker born every day so.....

Comment

Mr.wonderful It's a perfume house with very good but very expensive perfumes. Supposedly they use all natural ingredients or maybe also some high quality synthetics.

Their perfumes are definitely very good but I'm not sure they should be so expensive. I know that many fragheads buy the flacons and split it with others which makes it cheaper that way since 250 ml flacon is only about $100 more than a 120 ml flask. And a flask of Creed Aventus is $455.

If you're curious and have time look at their official website and find an authorized retailer near you and just go test it. See for yourself if it's worth the money lol

Scottie2Hottie You're right, there's a lot of hype and probably that's just their way of marketing. But I also really like their perfumes, it's just the price that I don't like lol I guess they are the luxury cars of the perfume world lol

Comment

I've gotten samples and I'm not impressed.

Comment

Not in my price range lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X