yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HOUSTON - Our thoughts, prayers and donations coming your way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOUSTON - Our thoughts, prayers and donations coming your way.

Its so sad what's happened to our many friends in Houston, but we want you to know we are here to help out in anyway possible. Just like the Alberta Canada Fire Charitable Appeal we want to help.

We encourage all of our friends, community members, and everyone who can, please make a donation to help with relief efforts. I've personally lived through some bad hurricanes and storms growing up on the east coast, living through Ivan in Grenada and its aftermath and I can tell you this. After the storm goes and you get a chance to breath again, its a very lonely feeling of desperation.

Imagine everything you've ever owned, all your clothes, your family pictures, all of it gone, destroyed. There's no fresh water, no electricity, no place to wash. very little food. Its scary!

Please, please, please, if you can please help out in any way possible. There are solid organizations that need our assistance. LifeHacker has a great article on all the places we can make a difference.

I hope everyone who saves money on the big sale this weekend well then in turn make a contribution to help those in dire need. There's been over $1000 saved already in just the few hours we started the sale. I'm only guessing here, but most of our sales saves our customers about $6000 total over their run. Heck if only a 1/4 of that money would in turn be used as a donation that's $1500. That could help a lot of people.

Again I implore everyone who can to please help. The pictures of the devastation are heartbreaking. Hurricane Harvey: What Houston Looks Like Now
    Be warned, its a real tear jerker. God bless, everyone. Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. I'll be celebrating my birthday.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I'll be speaking with the bookkeeper to determine how much we can donate too. I want to see if we can match donations, but I'm not sure how we can do that. I guess we could match them based on verified receipts. I'm not saying we'd donate directly to the charity of your choice, but maybe match the donation but give it to the charity of my choice. I'm not really sure yet. Some charities don't really add up to what others do

You can check a charity's rating here: Charity Navigator

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

A very thoughtful thread XSteveO . I have friends in Houston and surrounding areas. One whom I haven't heard from since Harvey hit. I'm extremely concerned about her and her family.

I've already made some donations. I'll be making more next payday. I wasn't planning to make a purchase just yet but if it will help the cause I'm sure I can find something I can't live without.

Comment

Thank you guys for the kind thoughts. Harvey destroyed this city and it's HEARTBREAKING!!! a lot of my friends had to be rescued on boats. I couldn't help but cry when I saw the streets under water. Thankfully the craziness has subsided.

XSteveO you are the bomb.com for doing this. your thoughts and prayers and well wishes for the world really makes me happy. And it's an honor that the owner of my favorite company is in support of helping the victims of such a catastrophe.

Scottie2Hottie I hope your friends are alright. If they need any help from a local, let me know. I've got time to set aside to help my friends who've experienced losses. And this isn't me saying it just to put words out there-- I MEAN IT.

This was no ordinary hurricane. Harvey pumped his brakes over our city and just took a shit on us.

Blessings from H-town

Comment

Thanks eternitys_child but idk how you could help. I can't get ahold of them.

Comment

I heard from my friend I was most worried about. She and the kids are fine. One of the few people who didn't get flooded out. My prayers have been answered. In fact, she's been back to work for some time now. She works in health care so has been crazy busy as you can well imagine.

Comment

Our city is recovering quite nicely. There's still a lot of damage to be seen in certain neighborhoods. There's also a lot of greedy businessmen being sharks out there. But there's a whole lot more love being shown by locals and people nationwide alike. All your contributions and prayers are very valuable and have been coming in handy. Houston will come back stronger than ever. Houston contributes 4% of the nations revenue, and when Harvey hit, the nation sure felt it economically.

Especially people running for political office XD

I know that because we did a lot of work for a LOT of people running for political office nationwide and..................... we were late on almost all of the orders because we were so backed up XD

Anyhow, it's nice to know the world supports us. Human kind isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X