yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shit testing and how to know if it's happening to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit testing and how to know if it's happening to you?

How does someone know if a woman is shit testing you to see if your really like the vibe your giving off with pheromones? And how do you successfully pull off a passing grade and land the date , hookup or relationship?

You're asking the wrong question.

If you're being shit-tested, then you've already lost.

Think this guy gets shit-tested?

Click image for larger version

Name:	c0dd83a2ccf2e9aed22c67fa48b3303e--conor-mcgregor-suit-coner-mcgregor.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	52854

Be ruthlessly-ambitious...........and shit-tests disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
      If you're being shit-tested, then you've already lost.
      Very interesting thought. Perhaps shit tests only come when a woman senses weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Very interesting thought. Perhaps shit tests only come when a woman senses weakness.
        my opinion is that women shit test people if they think something isnt right and they want to see if he is as she senses or if its a fluke

Comment

How does one NOT know they're being shit tested? I'd say Metaltree is more on the mark. Women get approached by men of all types all the time. Sometimes they don't want to be messed with so the Bitch Shield goes up. Of course, some women are just bitches......to everyone.

Comment

I've been shit tested before I believe and I don't think it's a bad thing. I used to get shit tested when I wore A314 all the time. I would always have a very calm reaction, I mean I'm the alpha what do I care if they're trying to test me. I know who I am and I don't have to prove my self to them. Eventually and usually they leave you alone if you react this way.

Every mix/blend gives off a different vibe, and the only ones I'm shit tested on are usually the status blends. I don't wear status blends right now, mostly just sexual or attraction mixes. When I wear Xist solo I usually get an awe reaction. Kind of like they just saw an angel or they can see a halo over my head reaction, like I'm the perfect guy lol

Another thing that I've noticed is that the people that shit test you aren't as secure and alpha them selves, they're usually a more beta type people. If you assert yourself, they'll respect you more because of fear, but will still kind of hate you.

So I think they're probably three types of people or more. Some alpha/leader type, some beta, and some are kind of in the middle between alpha and beta. They're neither. Those are the ones that will probably shit test you maybe, but not necessarily. People are very complex and it's hard to just put someone in just one category. There are so many variables. If we were like animals then it'd be much easier since we'd be purely controlled by instincts alone. Humans use logic, emotions, and are way more unpredictable than an animal would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
              I've been shit tested before I believe and I don't think it's a bad thing. I used to get shit tested when I wore A314 all the time. I would always have a very calm reaction, I mean I'm the alpha what do I care if they're trying to test me. I know who I am and I don't have to prove my self to them. Eventually and usually they leave you alone if you react this way.

Every mix/blend gives off a different vibe, and the only ones I'm shit tested on are usually the status blends. I don't wear status blends right now, mostly just sexual or attraction mixes. When I wear Xist solo I usually get an awe reaction. Kind of like they just saw an angel or they can see a halo over my head reaction, like I'm the perfect guy lol

Another thing that I've noticed is that the people that shit test you aren't as secure and alpha them selves, they're usually a more beta type people. If you assert yourself, they'll respect you more because of fear, but will still kind of hate you.

So I think they're probably three types of people or more. Some alpha/leader type, some beta, and some are kind of in the middle between alpha and beta. They're neither. Those are the ones that will probably shit test you maybe, but not necessarily. People are very complex and it's hard to just put someone in just one category. There are so many variables. If we were like animals then it'd be much easier since we'd be purely controlled by instincts alone. Humans use logic, emotions, and are way more unpredictable than an animal would be.
              i agree cause my friend whom im trying to get outta the friendzone with rolled her eyes at me the other day and shes never done that before

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Quite many mentally damaged women, shit test because of their fears and experiences, not necessary because are in need to "test" if the man is trustworthy or not. If you dont trust in yourself, how you can trust others?
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

Good post
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                    How does someone know if a woman is shit testing you to see if your really like the vibe your giving off with pheromones? And how do you successfully pull off a passing grade and land the date , hookup or relationship?
                    To know when someone is shit testing is simple, they will be kind of hostil or insulting, expecting for a reaction.
                    One of best ways to to face this situations, is keep your frame, hopefully a frame in which you're happy and comfortable with yourself. You always may "misunderstand" what they say, and imagine they are saying something good to you, and act accordingly.

Tricky thing, is that have to think fast and be creative, if comes naturally then is easy.

A: you are stupid.
                    B: hahahahahh I agree. Im stupid playing lottery, last week I bought a some tickets of lottery and I didn't hit the right numbers... (keep a happy smile)

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

To know when someone is shit testing is simple, they will be kind of hostil or insulting, expecting for a reaction.
                      One of best ways to to face this situations, is keep your frame, hopefully a frame in which you're happy and comfortable with yourself. You always may "misunderstand" what they say, and imagine they are saying something good to you, and act accordingly.

Tricky thing, is that have to think fast and be creative, if comes naturally then is easy.

A: you are stupid.
                      B: hahahahahh I agree. Im stupid playing lottery, last week I bought a some tickets of lottery and I didn't hit the right numbers... (keep a happy smile)
                      Good post! Yes the think fast and be creative is spot on; takes some practice not everyone is born a natural
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

You definitely hafta be able to think on your feet in order to have success with women. Whether it be dealing with shit testing or just building attraction you gotta roll with the punches. It requires constant adaptation and infinite flexibility.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X