yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

opinions on pheromone review site needed. website listed below

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on pheromone review site needed. website listed below

what is everyones opinion on this website that reviews pheromone products for various things like romance , intimacy , work etc.... from different companies listed as top 5 etc...

https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-for-men-best/ i just want opinions on this webiste and if the website is just a gimmick and the guy was paid to write it to lure people in.

I like the website. It is useful because it has links on the top for 6 major vendors (Love Scent, Pheromone Treasures, True Pheromones, Alpha Dreams, LAL, Pheromone XS). You can get an idea of how all of the products work. It is a good place to begin research.

The website seems to ignore 4 major vendors though (Hax, Apex, Androtics, and Love Potion). It would be more useful if all 10 major vendors were listed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Metaltree;n52664]I like the website. It is useful because it has links on the top for 6 major vendors (Love Scent, Pheromone Treasures, True Pheromones, Alpha Dreams, LAL, Pheromone XS). You can get an idea of how all of the products work. It is a good place to begin research.

The website seems to ignore 4 major vendors though (Hax, Apex, Androtics, and Love Potion). It would be more useful if all 10 major vendors were listed.[/QUOTe

thats how i found pheromone XS btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
        thats how i found pheromone XS btw
        I think pheromone xs is an excellent first vendor to start out with because they list most of their ingredients on their website and they have an extensive product line. Just be aware that many of their products are highly concentrated so better to start off at just 1 drop or spray and work your way up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Metaltree;n52667]

I think pheromone xs is an excellent first vendor to start out with because they list most of their ingredients on their website and they have an extensive product line. Just be aware that many of their products are highly concentrated so better to start off at just 1 drop or spray and work your way up.[/QUOte

good advice

Comment

That's why I'm here as well, and I love PXS now. I have bought once each from two other vendors though. I still go on there to check "what is this putative supposed to do again?" or if anyone brings up a product from another vendor that sounds intriguing.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

It's a decent site. While I'm not entirely convinced that all of the info regarding specific molecules is accurate, overall it's a good resource. Just keep in mind that it's an affiliate website and he makes money off all the click-thrus to the various vendors he promotes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X